OOC Thread

Llyarden

As a reminder, anyone who doesn't have darkvision would be blind in areas of my darkness, even with the clearsight meld otherwise protecting you from other negative effects. So the darkvision is both for seeing in regular darkness as well as my darkness.

Velras as permanent abilities has stonecunning (as the dwarf ability), and tremorsense 20 feet.

With the expenditure of resources, he can gain:

Air: Cloudsight (range 75 feet), see through fog, mist, and smoke, and no concealment against creatures that are flying or have the air subtype.
Earth: Tremorsense (90 feet), no concealment vs creatures that are underground or have the earth subtype.
Fire: Firesight (90 feet), see through flames, lava, and smoke, no concealment vs creatures on fire or fire subtype.
Metal: Scent (90 feet) only vs metal creatures or creatures wearing metal. No concealment vs metal or ferrous creatures.
Water: Tremorsense (75 feet) in water, no concealment vs creatures underwater or with water subtype.

You sort of have to get good at either selecting the object and hitting to delete, or placing the cursor in the right spot. Besides that, you can find the code in the 'Source' window and remove the block of relevant html. There's definitely a learning curve and a lot of the editing with the WYSIWYG editor isn't foolproof.

As for special senses, I think I also pretty much just have Darkvision 60 ft. at all times. I can flex into talents to get me others, but that's situational.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...