Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Svarty's weirdo factory

Svartalf

OK. In addition to the etherium discriminator for computer, how about varicraft instead of veritech (not that that one is likely to matter for anyone else), Etherionics for electronics, Etherionical for Electrical, Roboetheritech for robotech (again likely just a me thing), Ethericom for radio, and Etherium pistol/rifle instead of energy pistol/rifle?

1 hour ago, Inash said:

OK. In addition to the etherium discriminator for computer, how about varicraft instead of veritech (not that that one is likely to matter for anyone else), Etherionics for electronics, Etherionical for Electrical, Roboetheritech for robotech (again likely just a me thing), Ethericom for radio, and Etherium pistol/rifle instead of energy pistol/rifle?

Yup -- that's the kind of thing I was thinking of -- like the radio goes through 'ether channels' in the astral plane instead of sound waves, etc. The 'computers' would have a sort of ancient aliens/athyra mechanism look to them.

3 hours ago, Inash said:

Ethercom is fine with me, but I still want a vril rifle, even if I don't know yet what it spits...

Ion and other electrical weapons could be levin guns (levin being a rare term for a lightning bolt)

4 hours ago, Svartalf said:

Ethercom is fine with me, but I still want a vril rifle, even if I don't know yet what it spits...

Ion and other electrical weapons could be levin guns (levin being a rare term for a lightning bolt)

Could all of those be specific types of ethereal weapons? Like laser rifles vs ion rifles, etc?