Playtest: Owlbear Rodeo VTT for Combat

Please click HERE to submit a request to join the Owlbear Rodeo Room where I will soon be running a combat to test out this VTT. I'll check the Room periodically and once I accept you, I will tag you in this thread.

I think if you don't sign up for a free account, then you will only be able to access the Room from the specific device that you used to submit the request (computer, mobile, tablet, etc). Otherwise, if you sign up for a free account, you can sign in from any device 😎 Right now I have a free account, so I'm unable to create a Room with a specific name, hence the Room being named The Noisy Boom.

Once you can access the Room, select one of the tokens and place it in one of the four colored boxes above the map. Each token represents a different character class and you should be able to see each name by clicking on them. Make sure to pick a class you want to play for this combat test. Then click on the colored box and type your MW username inside of it.

Finally, there should be a large portion of the map that is blocked from your view. That is a fog feature I'm using on the map to represent what your PCs are unable to see 🙈

Edited by jokomaisu (see edit history)

Posting the Character Sheets here for now:

I've got a combat almost ready for five 3rd-level PCs. I was playing in a basic D&D game that recently died, so I am going to invite some of the players to join in this combat to fill out the party.

I apologize for the lack of a status/update in the News forum since I've been back from my time away. There hasn't been anything new added. I've been focused on VTTs and combat.

Right now, I'm trying to find 2-3 other players to join our Owlbear Rodeo combat. Additionally, I'm currently sick (along with my three kids) so I'm spending a lot of my free time resting. I hope to have this combat session started in less than 2 weeks 🙏