General OOC Thread

Morkskittar

Boa Pascoa Amigos! -> Happy Easter friends. I am currently staying with Family, (where Easter is a big thing) and preparing my kidneys and stomach for the relentless assault about to happen.

On my train trip yesterday I posted for Atus using my phone, but it is not showing. Possible user error. I will try and do it again, but it is Easter. Kidney and stomach bashing. It might not happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, meant to update this weekend then got wrapped up in the finale of an eight-year long Roll20 campaign; should get to it tomorrow. :) So if you haven't posted yet, get them in soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Tharr's mire has kind of morphed into 'I wish I were back home in my tallshank' rather than 'I fear being pulled beneath the waves.' I'm not sure if I want to make this a permanent thing, but he's feeling more malaise and self-pity than anything else at the moment.

That particular expression of mire does appear to be at least thematically linked to the current one (fearing being pulled beneath the waves; the opposite then being wanting to be as high as possible). If you want to rephrase the mire to be more in line with your current roleplaying, that makes sense to me. Tharr's expression of Mire seems to be quite thematic and appropriate. :)

As a General Note for Everyone:

My apologies, but I likely won't have an update until early next week because our house is currently infested with thousands of bird mites. Dealing with them (including boxing up half our house, potentially temporarily moving out, and fumigating) has used up all of my free time and bandwidth. I highly recommend if you ever notice birds in your walls that you take care of them sooner rather than later. :P

I got a pair of starlings who like to nest in my kitchen wall.... but I'll be fine. The mites have to get through: ~30 cm of reinforced stone and cement, then 8cm of dense foam insulation, another 20cm of cement block, another 4cm of insulation, then the plasterboard and paint/tile.

Any mite that can tunnel through 60cm of mostly cement is a radioactive mutant hulk mite.... hope I get bitten, I could be Miteman.

Anyways, on holiday in Spain for a few days. 😎 Hasta la vista Amigos.

Enjoy your vacation! :)

I am, more or less, back. Still have mites, but I'm only killing a couple dozen a day instead of hundreds.

Let this be a lesson to you: never underestimate the importance of Seals. Our mites only had a few planks of wood to get through, with plenty of cracks. XD

Take your time. I hope nothing permanent goes wrong.

I can't relate about the mites. The worst I've experienced were ants and the occasional cabbage looper.

The twins and the rose do intimidate me to take more Seals. Enough is never enough with them around.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed. :)

Bigger update coming for the Argos (hopefully tomorrow, but possibly Saturday) to move you all right along, and the Slipfang probably a hair sooner. :)