OOC: Breeze shootin' and lollygaggin' go here

matt_s

@prophane roll observation since you are keeping watch. Then, you or someone else can roll Survival to find a good place to make camp when you stop.

Anyone else can feel free to add what they are doing and I will ask for rolls as necessary.

ok, when I update I'll throw in something useful for the perception. Bad survival won't mean direct harm like hypothermia (it's not that hostile an environment and you are seasoned travelers) but things might go a bit sour...

20 hours ago, matt_s said:

a good way to invoke Overconfidence would be insisting on pressing on even as the trail fades with the last of the daylight...

Oh, yes. That would make more sense. Sorry. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

posted up a campsite, in the interest of time I didn't get confirmation yet whether or not you made fire at camp but there should be time enough to make one if that is what you want to do. Of course, even the greenest cowpoke knows that animals hate fire but on the other hand it can be seen from far off.

RP and plan how you want, next GM post/input would be morning travel.

Regarding legal authorities, the deputies have the right to arrest the bandits and shoot them if they resist violently, but they are not (yet) wanted "dead or alive".

Not aiming for an ethical dilemma sort of game so they will fight back or surrender outright, the implication is just that you (legally) cannot gun them down in cold blood should you find them.

I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone for my absence the past few weeks. Suffice it to say that I had several personal issues compound on one another and prevent me from doing much of anything for a while, but I've since gotten things back on track.

If there's still a place for me in this game, I would be more than happy to continue playing.

yeah, welcome back. when you have time skim through the IC thread to get caught back up but otherwise no worries.

Everyone else: I assume everyone hits the trail in the morning. IC post journeying if you wish but otherwise I will update today or tomorrow.