RotF OOC

Poor_Knight

OK, added everyone's secret. Feel free to move it around or put it in another thread, etc, I just ask that you keep it in Private text until it's revealed.

10 hours ago, ballon said:

PK - what time frame are you looking at for kicking it off?

I'll resume this next week. Another player had inquired about joining this game a while back seeing we only had 4 PCs. I said I'd check back when we got to a session break, so now I'm waiting for their response. That PC would be joining with Huey.

@TricksterArcane is going to join us here. Trickster - you can add your PC to the Characters topic. Ideally level 5. Been trying to keep the group consistent and using the Books guidance for leveling...so it's a little slower than normal.

Your PC will join ballon's (Huey), having just caught up to the party after you've followed them out of Easthaven.

1 hour ago, QuirkyJoe said:

...aaaaand looked at the thread to see it there as well. Thanks, PK. :)

Yes, not sure it was officially revealed as I think there was no one else present at the time. In either case, feel free to reveal it on your thread if you wish, or leave it a mystery.

Hi, hi. Thanks for the welcome. I just posted my character, and am catching up to where you all are.

Oh perfect, if you're heading to Caer Konig my character can join in there. I have him as the estranged half-brother to Trovus.

Edited by TricksterArcane (see edit history)

1 hour ago, TricksterArcane said:

Hi, hi. Thanks for the welcome. I just posted my character, and am catching up to where you all are.

Oh perfect, if you're heading to Caer Konig my character can join in there. I have him as the estranged half-brother to Trovus.

OoooOOOOOooo! Estranged half-brother -- the drama!!!