RotF OOC

Poor_Knight

On 10/2/2023 at 2:57 AM, omegoku said:

Does Johnny's help give advantage to the survival roll?

I believe Johnny was helping with "Noticing Threats", aka Perception. Vithka is already gaining Advantage on Survival from the Map you are using.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Delays abound. I mentioned elsewhere that I've taken on a new role at work which is filling my day and sucking up my MW time 😡

Anyhow, still posting as I'm able. And of course the Holidays are upon us so that'll add some delays and downtime for many I presume. So hang tight - we're still playin'!

On 11/8/2023 at 4:20 AM, omegoku said:

OOC - Johnny has decent Con saves, so he would be inclined to push for the safety of Easthaven. But it depends on the group!

Hmm, tough call. Vithka has +2 to Con saves, but two of them sounds tricky. What would the consequence of failure be? A level of exhaustion?

A question, @Poor_Knight - would taking a short rest before heading into Easthaven do anything to alleviate our tiredness? Maybe reduce the DC of the Con saves? I'm thinking of casting Rope Trick so we could get an hour's rest out of the cold.

Perhaps someone can think of something else that might help us get there without having to make the Con saves.

59 minutes ago, lemonstyx said:

For shame, PK! For shame! A life outside of MW? Is there such a thing?

Actually, I find it quite surprising how well your busy times at work have lined up with mine. It's really worked out quite well for me, to be honest.

Misery loves company :D