Announcements

The Eyeball Kid

I've had a couple of people ask to join the game. Rather than potentially have to remove folks after the party is chosen, I'm going to hold off accepting 'Join' requests. If you want to keep track of the game you can 'Follow' it. I believe that if you click Follow on the main page, all of the game's pages will be followed. Alternatively, just Follow the Applications page. That's where most of the action is going to be taking place anyhow.

I've looked over all of the apps marked ready for review and they look great!

I will be getting around to commenting on all of them but, in the meantime, since I haven't seen any problems, I'm going to add a "cleared" tag to every app that I've looked at and those players can feel free to join in the pre-game rp thread if they wish.

Hm. Apparently I didn't understand how they were calculating the "advertising until" date, but I did mean folks would have Saturday to finish things up if they wish (here I thought having a shorter app period would make for an easier choice....) so anyone looking to apply has until 11:59:59 PM Saturday US Eastern time to get everything in shape.

Sorry I didn't get around to updating the RP thread today but things came up. I'll try to do it tomorrow but there won't be much time to respond to it. On a related note, I probably won't get around to commenting on any late breaking apps either. Just add a "ready for review" tag to your app if you finish and I'll consider it along with the others. At least one person didn't mark their app with a tag earlier, although they did mention me. Fair warning, a mention might get my attention but I won't be searching through the apps to see how much progress you've made. If it's not marked, there's a good chance I'm not going to consider it.

Also, to set expectations, while the application period will be ending at the indicated time, I work Sunday mornings so I likely won't get around to making any decisions until late Sunday afternoon/evening at the earliest. I'll post an announcement here and issue invitations when I've made my decisions.

Good luck all, and thanks for your interest, enthusiasm, and all of the great apps!

Thank you all for your applications. I ended up taking seven applicants and still had an abundance of submissions that I would have liked to take. As Gundren has said, but I'll repost here to make it easier to see, the accepted players are:

@omegoku playing Eireann III

@Mick the Rogue playing Ander Thornton

@Miss playing Amilee Val'troi

@Chaz Hoosier playing Kit Falco

@Taigains playing Galinndan Kiirnodel

@Shadeus playing Elberen Harrowdale

@Guardian Angel Haruki playing Rhapsody Bellweather

Invitations will be issued shortly.

Thank you all again for your interest in my game.