Charisma: 8

Race: Human

Alternate Racial Traits: Dual Talent

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160 lb

Class: Brawler

Favored Class: Brawler

Favored Class Bonus: HP × 1

Traits: Impatient (Drawback); Child of Two Peoples (Ulfen/Chelaxian), Reactionary; Campaign Trait: Local Tough.

Skill Ranks: 4 + Int mod = 3

Skills Trained:  Intimidate [1 Rank], Ride [1 Rank], Sense Motive [1 Rank]

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Craft (Leather) [1 Rank], Handle Animal [1 Rank].

Feats: Power Attack <GM Bonus — Free>, Deadly Aim <GM Bonus — Free>, Combat Expertise (I believe it qualifies with the Brawler’s Cunning feature)<GM Bonus — Free>, Skill Focus (Intimidate) <GM Bonus — Skill>, Combat Reflexes 

Languages: Common (Taldane), Skald

Hit Points: Max (d10) + Con mod + Favored Class Bonus+1 = 13

Starting Wealth: 3d6 × 10 = 130

spacer.png Equipment

Starting Items Cost
 Traveler's Outfit 1 gp

Armor Cost
Lamellar (Leather) 60 gp

Weapons Cost
Scizore 20 gp
Dagger 2 gp
Brass Knuckles 1 gp
Cestus 5 gp

Adventuring Gear Cost
Monk's Outfit 5 gp
Belt Pouch 1 gp
Bandolier 5 sp

Funds Remaining: 35 gp, 5 sp

spacer.png Map Token

spacer.png Character Generation

Ability Scores: 20 point buy

Strength: 8 (-1)

Dexterity:  18 (+4)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Intelligence: 14 (+2)

Wisdom: 10 (+0)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

Race: Half-Elf

Alternate Racial Traits: Water Child, Sophisticate

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 130lb

Class: Unchained Rogue

Favored Class: Unchained Rogue

Favored Class Bonus: Skill Point× 1

Traits: Burned (Drawback); Secret-Keeper, Crowd Dodger; Campaign Trait: Pattern Seeker.

Skill Ranks: 8 + Int mod + Favored Class Bonus = 11

Skills Trained: Acrobatics[1 Rank], Bluff [1 Rank], Climb [1 Rank], Diplomacy [1 Rank], Disable Device [1 Rank], Escape Artist [1 Rank], Perception [1 Rank], Sense Motive [1 Rank], Sleight of Hand [1 Rank], Stealth [1 Rank], Swim [1 Rank].

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Profession (Barmaid) [1 Rank], Lore (Yolubilis Harbor) [1 Rank].

Feats: TBD (Evil Eye), Combat Expertise <GM Bonus — Free>, TBD <GM Bonus — Advancement>.

Languages: Common, Elven, Aquan, Halfling

Hit Points: Max (1d8) + Con Modifier = 9

Starting Wealth: 4d6 × 10gp = TBD

spacer.png Equipment

Starting Items Cost
 Traveler's outfit 5 gp

Weapons Cost
Dagger 2gp

Adventuring Gear Cost

Funds Remaining: TBD

Personality

Signy is ambitious, though not to dominate or rule over anyone. She is far to impatient and impusilve to handle to politicing needed to lord over towns or nations. Instead she wishes to serve the person holding that power. She is quick to embrace any excuse to fight, finding it easier to scare people into obedience than convince them.

She thrives when given rules and orders to follow, considering them far easier than any open ended vagueness. She will happily ally herself with anyone she thinks displays the right type of power.

Background

"A weapon is only as powerful as its master". Signy's mother had spoken those words after Signy had returned home yet again covered in bruises and scrapes from fighting with the other children who had made fun of her traditional braids. She had managed to split one boy's lip and send another running with a broken nose but she had been severly outnumbered. Still her mother helped clean her up.

This continue for years, each encounter ending a little better for Signy and a little worse for those who attacked her. At home she practiced relentlessly, carrying the heavy supplies for her parents, and using her younger siblings as weights. They considered it a game, she considered it her purpose.

With so many siblings her mother rarely had time for Signy anymore. Until someone else came to their house dragging a struggling Signy. She had won the fight at last but now two of her attackers were unconscious and a third's arm was shattered. She had trained herself into a formidable weapon, but with no guidance she would only act on her own whims. And so her parents apprenticed her out to a leather maker in Longacre, far enough away that she wouldn't trouble the local families, but near enough that she could travel back in what little spare time she would be afforded. She hated the work, smelly and repetitive and messy. But fear of her parents anger if she failed kept her working.

And then they appeared. Two men, one large and intimidating and the other scrawny with a look on his face that told you to never try playing cards with him. They spoke in hushed tones with the leather maker and he hurriedly passed them a small pouch of coins. The scrawny man thanked him and nodded to the large man before they left. The leather maker caught her watching and soundly cuffed her upside the head, ordering her to get back to her work. And she did, but she had a new goal.

It took a few more months but she slowly started to spend more time assisting with retrieving debt and administering corrections than she did working as an apprentice. Until one day she was the intimidating presence behind the sleezy talker. She looked at the work area while waiting for her former master to hand over the payment, looking at the current apprentice scraping at a hide. She couldn't stop the grin on her face as he paled on making eye contact with her. This was the correct path.

Edited by athedia
Spelling Issues (see edit history)
Name
3d6 × 10
3d6*10 3,4,6

I read the players guide and a couple source books like Inner Sea Guide and Cheliax, Empire of Devils. I did try to make sure any sourcebooks I used for setting references were before the APs were written. So I don't know if that played in, I did mostly write the background as a flow of consciousness though so that might have played into it.

Edit: Can I ask why you suspect that? Mostly just curious what I wrote now.

Edited by athedia (see edit history)

Okay deep dive!

• Top of character sheet, please add "Hell's Vengeance" for campaign
  • Current experience 0
  • Don't forget to mark down your base land speed of 30' in your character sheet (left of hero points)
  • Same for your class base +0 will save, just for completeness sake
  • HP! This one is important. Brawlers are on a d10 hit die, not d8. You should have starting max HP of 10 + 2 (con) + 1 (FCB) = 13
  • Don't forget to record class features in your sheet! :D (weapon/armor profs, stuff like brawler's cunning etc)
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill. Lore is always considered a class skill for all characters
  • To make it easier to remember and track, please record the effects of your traits and feats somewhere (eg. that you get +1 intimidate (which is a class skill), and +1dmg when flanking due to your Local Tough campaign trait)
  • With Brawler's Cunning, yes you do qualify for Combat Expertise
  • With both Local Tough and Skill Focus, the Misc bonus to Intimidate would be +4
  • Lamellar Cuirass weighs 8lb
  • Don't forget to record your leftover gold
  • NB: I won't enforce that you purchase food of some kind, but at some point you will need to eat
  • Don't forget to add the vital stats to the character sheet (completeness)

15 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Okay deep dive!

• Top of character sheet, please add "Hell's Vengeance" for campaign
  • Current experience 0
  • Don't forget to mark down your base land speed of 30' in your character sheet (left of hero points)
  • Same for your class base +0 will save, just for completeness sake
  • HP! This one is important. Brawlers are on a d10 hit die, not d8. You should have starting max HP of 10 + 2 (con) + 1 (FCB) = 13
  • Don't forget to record class features in your sheet! :D (weapon/armor profs, stuff like brawler's cunning etc)
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill. Lore is always considered a class skill for all characters
  • To make it easier to remember and track, please record the effects of your traits and feats somewhere (eg. that you get +1 intimidate (which is a class skill), and +1dmg when flanking due to your Local Tough campaign trait)
  • With Brawler's Cunning, yes you do qualify for Combat Expertise
  • With both Local Tough and Skill Focus, the Misc bonus to Intimidate would be +4
  • Lamellar Cuirass weighs 8lb
  • Don't forget to record your leftover gold
  • NB: I won't enforce that you purchase food of some kind, but at some point you will need to eat
  • Don't forget to add the vital stats to the character sheet (completeness)

Thanks for the note on the HP! I copied the base template over from my other submission and just blanked! Then I copied that mistake onto the sheet.

Added a note about Local Tough to the Other Notes section as well as multiple other reminders about the +1 damage bonus when flanking.

Should have updated everything else as well thank you!

For food, I figured she was stopping at an inn or something where someone else would prepare the meals, would you like me to represent that by setting aside some money (few days to a week maybe?) based on the meals price?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Signy

Signy.png.48c633c1e9b04ea5770be85eb7904589.png

Signy spat onto the ground, saliva tinged with blood from where her teeth had cut her cheek. "Thanks for the warmup."

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2841700]Signy Fullonna[/url][/b] [i]Human Brawler 1 LE[/i] [b]HP[/b] 13 / 13 [b]Speed[/b]30 ft [b]Init[/b] 5 [b]AC[/b] 18 [b]Fort[/b] 4 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +5 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Scizore[/b] +4 (1d10+4, x2) [b]Unarmed Strike[/b] +5 (1d6+4, x2) [b]Cestus[/b] +5 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2) [b]Dagger[/b] +5 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2) [b]Brass Knuckles[/b] +5 (1d3+4, x2) [b]Flanking Bonus[/b] With Ally (+1, -) [b]Str[/b] 18 (4) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 12 (1) [b]Int[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Cha[/b] 8 (-1)
Signy Fullonna
Human Brawler 1 LE
HP 13 / 13 Speed 30 ft
Init 5 AC 18
Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 1
CMB +5 BAB 1

Scizore +4 (1d10+4, x2)
Unarmed Strike +5 (1d6+4, x2)
Cestus +5 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
Dagger +5 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
Brass Knuckles +5 (1d3+4, x2)

Flanking Bonus With Ally (+1, -)

Str 18 (4) Dex 17 (3) Con 14 (2) Wis 12 (1) Int 8 (-1) Cha 8 (-1)

OOC