Sarah, the Alchemist

Abalon

Sarah, Anarchist Alchemist

Basic Information: An alchemist with a passion for making improvised equipment and blowing stuff up, usually PURE's

Picture: Haven't found one yet seriously how the hell

Appearance:  While she conceals her appearance with black leather clothes and a red facemak, underneath she has tan skin and long red hair, along with strange markings on her body she's pretty sure weren't here before. She usually has a shotgun she "found" and several pre-made bombs on her belt

Personality and Demeanor: She believes that any authority needs to earn respect. Just "being there" isn't enough, it needs to do good stuff. Despite that, she's relatively good at working in a group, usually being the one to come up with plans. While she wants to do everything on her own, she'll immediately go ask for someone more experienced if she's stuck with something. Oh, and she likes making and unmaking things for the fun of it

Background Summary:  

When she was a child, Sarah quickly got interested in engineering, as her dad worked in the field, specifically chemical engineering. She didn't make bombs yet, but her background and knack for creating things with very little made her a known and respected member of the local anarchist group. Her parents weren't as happy as her though, worried about her safety and job security. She took some time away from them and was about to come back when The Turning struck, turning the road she was on into a metallic cemetary

She doesn't know what happened to her parents, nor her friends afterwards. So far, none of her attempts to find them have succeeded. This saddened her, and the rising of the new PURE just added oil to the powder barrel. And of course, they had to set it on fire by raiding the camp she and a few survivor, including one Corrupted she called Smokey for his grey skin, were living in, leaving almost no one alive. The problem being they didn't find the one with explosives and a burning hatred of authoritarian jackasses

Since then, in-between bouts of melancholy and wondering why she was Corrupted, she performed several guerilla attacks on various PURE installations, marking down their camps, supply depots and patrol routes before relaying the information to survivor groups she happens to meet. Although she doesn't stay in one spot for long, she'd like to finally settle down and start a new life. But she knows the PURE will never let her do that, so someone has to go. And she doesn't feel like leaving just yet

• 2 weeks later...

My template (still no picture because Loki finds my pain amusing)

Sarah, HP 39, AC 16, Speed 30ft, CMB +6, CMD 18, Init +2, Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +3, Grit 2/2

Current weapon: Name (TAB, DMG, Range)

Wants to make an explosion "Explosion"

Not really. Besides the... thoughts I have on those in general I am impressively bad at it. Takes me dozen of attempts before I get something half decent. I know a lot of picrews though so once I find an appropriate one I'll get some art running in no time