Pleasant Days at the Kozy Kobweb - General OOC

cailano

DALLE2024-04-0816_35.14-Asceneinsideadilapidatedmedievalinnfilledwithundeadcreaturescelebrating.Theroomhascrumblingstonewallswornwoodentablesandflicke.webp.feb3a748f6bc47de7c6a87ddccf7cb23.webp1000 POSTS

We've officially crossed my personal threshold that marks a successful PbP game: 1000 posts between the IC and OOC threads.

Congrats everyone! Whatever happens beyond this point, we've already made this game successful.

Now, to see it through to the grisly end!

46 minutes ago, cailano said:

DALLE2024-04-0816_35.14-Asceneinsideadilapidatedmedievalinnfilledwithundeadcreaturescelebrating.Theroomhascrumblingstonewallswornwoodentablesandflicke.webp.feb3a748f6bc47de7c6a87ddccf7cb23.webp1000 POSTS

We've officially crossed my personal threshold for what marks a successful PbP game: 1000 posts between the IC and OOC threads.

Congrats everyone! Whatever happens beyond this point, we've already made this game successful.

Now, to see it through to the grisly end!

Woah! Amazing job, everyone! It’s been a great experience so far, and I can wait for even more gruesome adventures with y’all!

1 hour ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Is it possible to burn luck to improve my save? I can't remember if it can be used on saves.

Yes, entirely possible and often recommended.