Pleasant Days at the Kozy Kobweb - General OOC

cailano

Welcome to the game, everyone! This is our general OOC thread for non-game-related talk. Do you want to talk about a book you read or a movie you saw, or did something happen in the game that makes you want to discuss a tangent? This is the place.

I'm still getting things ready for play around here. I'm hoping to have us up and running by either tomorrow or Wednesday (October 10th or 11th.)

9 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Cool. Moving right along. 😎 can't wait til we're going!

Anybody hear of the game Fiasco? It's a strange take on an rpg. You can play without prep and there's no GM. 3-5 players. I think it's 5 or 10 years old.

I played Fiasco once, its a neat game! It was a bit tough to wrap our heads aroubd at first since you're not really controlling just one character, and it’s more free form than DnD. It’s not really an rpg as much as it is a l shared storytelling experience

10 minutes ago, Taigains said:

Wow, that game sounds cool... like it might be a real... fiasco. /:3

It is indeed! I think it’s based on Coen brother movies, like Fargo, where you have a small rural town, where foolish people have big aspirations and very loose morals. There’s a lot of different expansions for all sorts of genres