Oh, sorrow and woe!

Anthr4xus

"There is a meeting going on about the next witch to be hunted. And we have a name, Gunter. That woman mentioned charms. We may need to find these charms and sabotage them.... let this next witch do our work for us to take out the hunters."

"If we can find this meeting, we can find out who the witch is."

image.png.9c82c31a8b23eaee4c830844c351105a.png

"Dash"

Clever: 0 | Fierce: 0 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 3 | Danger: 1 | Lock/Unlock, Open/Close

Dash slowly and nervously comes out of hiding to listen to what Asteroth has to say.

"Yes, yes! Let's find the meeting and warn the witch!" he agrees, nodding vigorously. "Broom, Broom...be our eye in the sky...can you find the meeting place?"

Dalien

Broom

Clever: 2 | Fierce: 1 | Sly: 2 | Quick: 1 | Danger: 1 | Tidy, clean and mend

"Eye, eyes, two eyes in the sky! Four if Elora comes with me!" Broom looks to the frog, and the tidy crow's feather's bristle in anticipation of flight. But then, he hesitates. "Where? Where to look? The sky is big! Much bigger than the ground!"

The crow looks into the blueness of the sky, as if looking for an answer. "Do a round, do a round, I will to see if two-legs on horses are gathering and then come back quick."

OOC

Broom will fly, taking Elora if desired, on a round of the village, staying to the edges, trying to keep out of trouble.

Name
Clever
1d20+2 13
Clever again
1d10+2 4

The crow caught the toad in it's claws and took wing over the town again. Above the rooftops, the clanging of the bellringer the next street over grew loud again. Broom gain some elevation and the two animals peered around, looking for a large gathering of menfolk.

Show this

Let me get a Clever roll from both Broom and Elora