Out of Character Discussion

Kylia Quilor

For exactly what it says on the tin.

I'm going to make an application/advertisement thing soon. I'd give a time frame, but if I set specific deadlines, I seem to never do it when it comes to this transfer. So I'm just not setting a specific one beyond 'soon' and hoping that works better. 😅

Please transfer your characters to the Characters section. I'm also going to add a 'The story so far'/players notes thread, as well as a 'major NPCs' thread, both for the new players we add, and to help you guys remember everything - the game has been plugging along for a while, with a lot happening, but also slowly, so losing track of details is a bit to be expected. I'll be getting that up soon as well.

Okay, everyone's here. I've got a few more bits of admin to do that should be done soon - sooner than they were before, but obviously not done. Once you guys have transmigrated your characters over, updated your sheets and stuff, I'll throw an ad up and see who we can get. We need a cleric or other healer most of all, but I try not to be a complete slave to cleric-rogue-fighter-wizard party balance.

• 3 weeks later...

@DarkNetwerk @Blanket_Thunder

Welcome to the game. Please repost your characters (complete with the background, etc) in the Characters Subsection of the game forum for easy reference.

There is a Discord Server for the game, and this is the invite link: https://discord.gg/qBRzeFCy

It is not a requirement, but it is helpful for quick questions and answers, or alerting players when it is their turn for Initiative, etc. You are welcome to join or not as you desire.

The First IC post of the next adventure will be coming sometime tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, and then we can get started. I look forward to gaming with you both!