Out of Character Discussion

Kylia Quilor

19 hours ago, Blanket_Thunder said:

Glad we’re doing well!

Couple quick questions before I go @Kylia Quilor

- How should I command my elk? I don’t share a language with it, but would using a Command spell with the Flee command work? I can get behind it and (hopefully) force it to run to the spiders. It should technically run from Shizune in a straight line to them if I do that.

- I forgot to account for Alfren’s damage last round, so if he took more than 5HP of damage, he is healed 5HP and Shizune takes 5HP. Just let me know if that’s the case.

- Same for Trissae; it didn’t look like she took over 5 HP but if so, let me know.

I apologize for the Spanish Inquisition.

I don't believe Alfren took more than 5hp.

And IIRC the summoning rules correctly, you can at least communicate basic commands to it even without a shared language.

13 hours ago, DarkNetwerk said:

@Blanket_Thunder: Previously, T'rissae only took 2 points of damage but she just took 4 more, so as your turn rolls around again, you'll take 5 damage as you heal 5 of mine.

@Kylia Quilor: I rolled the save on my previous post. Result was a lowly 13. Do I save or suck?

Unfortunately you're going to take 1 point of Con Damage. Sorry. 😅

On 4/11/2024 at 5:05 AM, DarkNetwerk said:

Oops. I forgot I could have used dodging panache and likely avoided the hit entirely. Oh well.

Oof. That's never fun. Would you like to mulligan that? PbP being what it is, it's easier to miss things, IMO.

@Fiery Gift Pym is Up.

On 4/12/2024 at 7:11 PM, Kylia Quilor said:

Oof. That's never fun. Would you like to mulligan that? PbP being what it is, it's easier to miss things, IMO.

Ya. Trying to remember all the ins and out of a new high level character doesn't help either, lol.

This puts T'riss down 1 panache point and a 5' step east (to end up directly under the guard on the map).

Thanks

9 hours ago, DarkNetwerk said:

Ya. Trying to remember all the ins and out of a new high level character doesn't help either, lol.

This puts T'riss down 1 panache point and a 5' step east (to end up directly under the guard on the map).

Thanks

Noted ^^

Due to the crowd control in place this isn't a target rich environment at the moment. I'm halfway inclined to take a strategic pause. One of the worst enemies of buff spells is "duration". If we could just back off for a few minutes and then rejoin the attack, the buffs they've cast should be worn off and the spell slots they used to cast them will still be burnt. Once they break through the fog, Pym will try to suss out what they actually cast.

@kylia quilor

Do invisible people cast a shadow?

On 4/17/2024 at 11:22 AM, Fiery Gift said:

Due to the crowd control in place this isn't a target rich environment at the moment. I'm halfway inclined to take a strategic pause. One of the worst enemies of buff spells is "duration". If we could just back off for a few minutes and then rejoin the attack, the buffs they've cast should be worn off and the spell slots they used to cast them will still be burnt. Once they break through the fog, Pym will try to suss out what they actually cast.

@kylia quilor

Do invisible people cast a shadow?

No they do not.

As for the rest of that, you don't have a few minutes until they get into the combat zone. Granted, the Wizard/clerics will not be there for several more rounds, but not on the scale of minutes.

7 hours ago, ccanary said:

Could always just drop a fireball in the fog patch and hope for the best?

We could. I think that on his next turn, Pym is going to get some elevation, wait for them to break through the fog, and then make his move.