OOC Chat

Eagleheart

7 hours ago, foltor said:

Save vs. Surgery1d20 12 12

I think you forgot to apply your constitution modifier and proficiency bonus, as well as the surgeon's +3 scalpel, bless and the bardic inspiration from the music playing in the operating suite. Definitely well over 20. Good luck.

So, question for the group.

Arionne won't think too deeply about "it attacked me and I killed it in self defense" because she doesn't exactly have the best opinion of Goblinoids.

But I can't help but notice what he's actually saying is "I broke into their home, and when they reacted I killed them."

Is that how your PCs are taking it?

Edited by TheRaconteur (see edit history)

There are a few moral questions to discuss here regarding Calmont's actions.

Even for Syhlas, it's hard to see that Calmont shouldn't get some punishment for what he has done.

Syhlas doesn't care too much about laws in general as the laws he has lived under were rarely any good.

To answer your question. Yes, it seems he has trespassed into a bugbear lair and then killed the lair's owner. But that is not the most serious crime in Syhlas' eyes I think

3 hours ago, foltor said:

I survived, and I'm back to functioning strength. I'm all caught up on current events, I think, so I'm ready to pop in.

welcome back! It's your turn, whenever you're ready.

• 1 month later...

Folks, thanks so much for having me. A family situation has arisen that is going to make it impossible for me to participate regularly for the next few months. Rather than slow everything down, it will be best for me to bow out at this point.

• 1 month later...

Me: Ah damn, I was hoping to do a lot of roleplaying with Corwyn around Arionne's theories about him having a Dragon in his family lineage. Oh well, still lots of interesting RP opportunities with Shylas and Matilde around learning to overcome her trauma and be less.... Chelaxian.

*DM NPC Hellknight goes bing*