Out Of Character

Laird_Thorne

You know, it just now dawns on me...

Centuries-old character who probably has centuries more left in his natural(?) lifespan...

Borderline-superhuman senses...

Wilderness survivalist...

Sharpshooter...

An Elf Ranger. My character is an Elf Ranger.

I feel like Super Mutants remind me more of Warhammer Orks just because of the silly voices all but a handful of them get lol

But otherwise, yeah. I wonder what that makes the human members of the NCR party... (beyond just being "humans", obviously)

EDIT: I guess though, the Tolkien Orcs talk kinda funny too sometimes. At least in the movies. (I still need to finish the books...)

Edited by Sizniche (see edit history)

it'll be fun when one of the parties gets their hands on a gamma gun because they can essentially use it as a very weak "heal at a distance" utility for use on their party Ghoul :D

EDIT: that stun effect would be a bit of a killer tho

Edited by Sizniche (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, sxeBUDDHA said:

Laird_Thorne, I'd like to request if you would allow for me to switch out my pc's Baton for Medium Dog Armor during character creation. Both are worth 15 caps to purchase.

I'm ok with that.

2 hours ago, Sizniche said:

it'll be fun when one of the parties gets their hands on a gamma gun because they can essentially use it as a very weak "heal at a distance" utility for use on their party Ghoul :D

That's so true. :) "Quick, shoot me! No wait! dohhhhhhhh!" lol

2 hours ago, Sizniche said:

Just carry around a large chunk of radioactive waste. I'm sure the humans won't mind ^_^

25 minutes ago, sxeBUDDHA said:

Laird_Thorne, I'd like to request if you would allow for me to switch out my pc's Baton for Medium Dog Armor during character creation. Both are worth 15 caps to purchase.

That opens up a can of worms with people getting starting equipment they don't need. But our GM doesn't mind, so I'll suggest something for myself when I'm home this evening.

I ended up with a superfluous "machete or baseball bat" when I already had a board. I might trade that in for a bit more armor coverage, if the costs are similar.

35 minutes ago, hakootoko said:

Just carry around a large chunk of radioactive waste. I'm sure the humans won't mind ^_^

Satch can just do the Skyrim thing where he pauses reality to eat 20 cheese wheels, 13 steaks, enough vegetables to make salad for an entire banquet, and roughly 45 standard drinks worth of various forms of alcohol

except all the healing comes from everything being irradiated

It occurs to me that with an AP Pool that all characters can add to and subtract from, that we should each list the current AP Pool total in every IC post, so the next poster knows how many are available.

I haven't made a posting template yet, but I'll put in at least the following:

AP Pool: 3/6, Current HP: 17/17, Current Luck: 8/10

12 minutes ago, hakootoko said:

It occurs to me that with an AP Pool that all characters can add to and subtract from, that we should each list the current AP Pool total in every IC post, so the next poster knows how many are available.

I haven't made a posting template yet, but I'll put in at least the following:

AP Pool: 3/6, Current HP: 17/17, Current Luck: 8/10

Thanks for reminding me! I'll have a footer on the game posts that will show how many you all have in the pool as well as how many I have to use too. :)

2 hours ago, hakootoko said:
2 hours ago, sxeBUDDHA said:

That opens up a can of worms with people getting starting equipment they don't need. But our GM doesn't mind, so I'll suggest something for myself when I'm home this evening.

I ended up with a superfluous "machete or baseball bat" when I already had a board. I might trade that in for a bit more armor coverage, if the costs are similar.

I don't see this as a problem. I imagine you all have been around a bit, so probably managed to pick up/trade off duplicate/unwanted items for something that would be more useful. at least at the beginning. :)

Also, here's the updated cast list. :)

Commonwealth

NCR

Edited by Laird_Thorne (see edit history)