Interest Check: PF1e Adventure Paths

Talya

Wow! Well, I stand corrected, and congrats to that group.

I did look up the AP itself, which is available on DriveThurRPG: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/57149/Cormyr-The-Tearing-of-the-Weave-35

It's a shorter AP. It only covers 3 - 4 levels and is 160 pages in length. While that is definitely a huge achievement (as is keeping a group together for 14 years!), it is nowhere close to the size of a Pathfinder AP that covers 14 - 20 levels and consists of six volumes, which are each 50+ pages of gaming material, not including the additional maps, gazetteers, and subsystems in each book.

Technically; VERY, VERY technically, the Savage Tide campaign I got into shortly after joining MW is still going. We're a good way through Book 5 but I suspect this time it has died for real. The corpse twitches occasionally, but I think with the move to Baldr I'm the only truly active member anymore, so when OMW gets locked, that's probably the end. Sigh. Probably for the best honestly, I doubt I could even get into the headspace needed to play Xaran any more.

On 11/30/2023 at 3:03 PM, CharmingSatyr said:

I run 2 APs (one just starting book 2 and one at the last battle of book 2) and a module. I play in a bunch more.

At risk of sounding like I'm patting my own back, I did a great job choosing great players. I'd love to be one of the first to actually complete an AP on this site.

Bah, n1nj0r'd. @CharmingSatyr I aim to beat you to be first :p