What to do next?

Vladim

Next steps  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What to do next?

• Onwards to the Gladden!
    • No! We must aid Mountain-Hall first!

The One Ring Group: Let's take a moment to vote what everyone wants to do as we move forward. The two main options are outlined in the poll above: go to the Gladden Fields to investigate (as per Radagast's request) or stay in Mountain-Hall to help with the goblins.

It's not stated in the poll, but I am also happy to:

• Have the company stay in Mountain-Hall for a while, to help or recover.
  • Split the party, with some staying at Mountain-Hall while others undertake the quest in the Gladden.

Because it's impossible to cover all possibilities and details, if you have additional preferences please post them here. The pre-written adventure only outlines the possibility of going to the Gladden, as pre-written adventures tend to be limited (and somewhat linear). I am, however, comfortable to develop a Mountain-Hall quest on the fly, probably making use of Ironsworn & Delve mechanics (though that will be in the background; in the foreground, I'll be using the core TOR engine). Depending on what the PCs want to do, of course.

Have fun deciding and voting!

With the mine not being the only entry point for Goblins, I don't think we can aid Mountain Hall as quickly as we could have the mines. I think Gladden fields, and maybe keeping an eye out for healing plants for Hartfast's daughter if the drink doesn't work is our best bet.