connections

drealynn

the cafe scene can be noncanon if it helps

I'm not familiar with the layout of New York so you can be wherever you want before you get there. The idea is you hear about the incident in hell's kitchen and then move to help.

yes to both i'll correct that thanks also I forgot to roll initiative myself.

If you guys could post a small statblock in your posts like I did for the hydra agents and madame masque that would help no need to post all of your powers just your defenses so its all in one place.

How are you calculating Damage? Not that I want to give more damage out, but I also want to be fair to the system. My Damage totals are in Red.

6 x 1 +1 3 damage to Hardcase What I got is 7 Damage to hardcase.

3 X1 +1 2 damage to Hawkeye What I got is 4 Damage to Hawkeye.

the next bullet misses Indigo

6 X 1 +1 7 damage to White Tiger as it crits and a bleeding char loses 5 health at the end of their turn until there unconscious or the condition ends anyone can use an action to make a logic check against dc 10 it also ends if they recover health. What I got is 37 damage to White Tiger. The 1 counts as a six for Damage since it is a Marvel.

the next misses the painter

2 x 1 +1 1 damage to Hardcase What I got is 3 Damage to hardcase.

its in the specific ability  snap shooting the character splits two ranged attacks against separate targets or focus on a single target make a single agility attack against there agility defense on a success the target takes half damage on fantastic success takes full damage and is bleeding

and because the hydra agent only has a agility of one its still six(the marvel die) times one (agility) plus one (ability score ) does that make sense? from page twenty of the core rulebook.