Questions & Suggestions

Eagleheart

12 minutes ago, LargestFriend said:

Are alternate ability boosts allowed? For example if I pick Gnome, could I make Charisma my weakness instead of Strength?

No, but you can take 2 free boosts like a human instead of what it says for your ancestry

12 hours ago, LargestFriend said:

Alrighty. Still new to how these work so I apologize if I ask to many questions...

I finished making my character's sheet on a mechanical level but haven't wrote her backstory yet. How and where do I submit it?

Start a thread in the Characters section. It doesn't need to be fancy; it can just be a link to the sheet + a "WIP" section for backstory and stuff

9 hours ago, Xiadais said:

Could a non-kobold take Kobold with the Adopted Ancestry feat? I know there's the background Adopted that you posted, but that's different.

Sure

Edited by Eagleheart (see edit history)

1 hour ago, BobtheWizard said:

Oops. I already mapped out my character from 1-20 with and without Free Archetype. 😂

Pathbuilder is addictive. I might have a problem.

Hahaha.

In the late '70's, I had a case to hold all my characters worked out on 3" x 5" note cards -- 99% of which I never played ... I just enjoyed creating characters.

Had Pathbuilder been around then, I might have become an addict. So much for study, college, career ... just a room with padded walls and pathbuilder.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, severalservals said:

Does the Thaumaturge Diverse Lore feat work with the Recognize Spell feat? Seems like it might, but I haven't found any place that clearly states that Recognize Spell is a Recall Knowledge action.

If I understand the rules correctly, identifying a spell as it's cast does count as Recall Knowledge, so yes