My hill !!!

Tetsubo_2017

*whines* Guuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyssssss!!! You're supposed to keep the damned in Hell! What good is it being one of the Princes of Hell if my subordinates allow the damned to escape!

Whelp, you want a job done right, you gotta do it yourself. I grab that naughty escapee goat by the horns, open a portal to the deepest, darkest, most foul and depraved corner of Hell (the one reserved for people who talk at the theater), and toss him in, shouting "Get the grill goin' boys!" as I do so.

Fortunately that naughty goat didn't have a chance to eat the crops on top of My Hill before I dealt with it.

The fiery light show clues me in to being on the wrong hill. After watching the show and enjoying some popcorn, I cut a deal with some archangels. Clear up that hell bunny on my hill in return for homemade strawberry rhubarb pie.

You've not watched S1 of Hazbin Hotel yet, have you? You really should do that Inash, you'd have learned that summoning Archangels doesn't work on a Prince of Hell. Lu Lu wouldn't accept anyone weaker than him as a full fledged prince after all, and he took down that *bleep*ing *bleep*er *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Adam in the *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeep*.

A couple Archangels are easy prey for the Demon Bunny, and those strawberries and rhubarb aren't ripe yet! You be patient over on your hill, and let me manage My Hill!

*BLEEEEEEP!*

You ever tried jumping from one hill to another directly? Even the demon bunny can't make it in one jump, which is why you just end up landing far short of My Hill. And why would I want a metal hill anyways, I'm happy with my garden, TYVM.

I deconstruct the metal hill to make a the-bird momentum device, which sets the speed and direction of a chosen target (The devil bunny) to the speed and direction of the nearest bird, which just so happens to be an eagle flying far, far away from My Hill.

ACME rules apply, right? Or are we going to go Kung-Fu Hustle? Either way, I'm coming back riding my new pet eagle to drive you off My Hill. Odd though, I would have expected more birds to be closer, I guess the nigh constant explosions, portals to hell opening, and other craziness drove all the smaller ones away. Eh, keep's 'em outta my garden.

I grab a comically large bucket of paint and paint the hill blue to make people think it's a different hill, then i climb My Hill and attempt to start a corpse mining operation. (I mine for corpses and use the bones to use to fuel my machines, which i then use to mine for more corpses.)

Edited by howmanybones (see edit history)

You... you painted... YOU PAINTED OVER MY GARDEN!!!!

*ker-schnick* goes the switchblade, ker-chop goes your knees as I cut you off, and ker-slice as we figure out just how many bones are in "HowManyBones". Corpse mining done, and it looks like 200 to me!

I bury the meat in the edges of the garden, and since the paint hasn't had time to dry I'll start using the hose to spray the paint down and off My Hill until it is clean. Killed all the ladybugs and mantises too, *grumble grumble grumble*.

That which has been done can be undone. Gotta... figure... out... buttonsssssss... Dammit, this was built by Rocket, wasn't it?

I'll just have to use a typographical rescrambler to change Lex's "Topographical Inverter" into a "Tropographical Inverter", inverting the trope of super science working for clever raccoon-like anthromorphs (obviously making sure it still works for lagomorphs), and since the super-science never worked in the first place My Hill is perfectly restored retroactively. Have fun rolling down the hillside into the surrounding plains!