Chargen Rules and Questions

saithor

I am trying to get ahold of the Champions of Order books, as I am interested in some of the archetypes in it. At the moment I am leaning towards a Idoneth Deepkin, a Sylvaneth, a Gloomspite, a Kruleboy, or Ogor. After writing that it is not as short of a list as I thought lol.

Just started looking at this. Been a fan of the WHFRPG, but this looks all new to me.

If I were to go with anything right now, it would be the Isharann Tidecaster. But I don't understand much of the game yet, so any help on what to do next would be quite helpful.

13 minutes ago, Neopopulas said:

I really want to give this a go as its a new type of warhammer game i haven't tried. I have only the core book which should be enough, right?

Yep! The additional books add more Archetypes, Talents and Ancestries, but core's got plenty to play with. The only wider rule that it doesn't have is Subfactions, but the GM didn't mention them so I figure we're not using 'em here.

1 hour ago, ManicPixieFatGuy said:

Okay so here’s what I’m thinking insofar as what I might want to play. If you guys would weigh in it would be appreciated. Both so I’m not stepping on toes & because I’m indecisive af

Doomseeker

Grimwrath Berzerker

Skyrigger

Kurnoth Hunter ( archer )

Hmm! No conflict with me, but ta for bringing this up. Since Neo's leaning towards a Bright Wizard, I'm thinking I'll try and put together my Vampire Knight instead rather than progressing with my current idea. Since you're considering the Doomseeker and Berserker, I think I'll not take the Blood Frenzy talent; feels like it'd step on those thematic toes a bit (and I've got plenty of cool Vamp options anyway. I can just turn into a giant bat instead! Plus being a more composed, cool vampire is cool in its own right)

4 hours ago, ManicPixieFatGuy said:

Okay so here’s what I’m thinking insofar as what I might want to play. If you guys would weigh in it would be appreciated. Both so I’m not stepping on toes & because I’m indecisive af

Doomseeker

Grimwrath Berzerker

Skyrigger

Kurnoth Hunter ( archer )

the first three. Lean into the madness

Ɨ
Ɨ