Part 1 - The Protest in the Park

athedia

Crissali's Fine Tomes -  Backroom

Rexus.jpg.5ae3c8b705f3e0d11bfa11bcbd73fb95.jpg

Rexus was reading the letter from his mother one last time before leaving when Alexis came back. She passed by Saria on her way in, the last to leave. Lilette barely managed to avoid her as she was dragged along behind Alexis, flashing the woman an aggreaved glance.

Being pushed in front of Rexus, Lilette groaned and glared at Alexis. "She wants to know if you need a place to stay. How she will explain that to her father I don't know, but she is offering to help." She crossed her arms waiting for the answer.

Rexus paused for a moment, carefully folding up the letter and staying facing away. He took some deep breathes and then turned, a small smile of gratitude on his face. "I appreciate it but not all my connections are gone. A friend of my mother's is sheltering me. You might like her."

OOC

Do whatever wrap up you want, next mainline post will be tomorrow morning (unless people are planning to stay out past curfew).

spacer.png Alexis Corvina

Relied flushed her expression as Alexis was told that the young nobleman was not in fact rendered homeless. Despite her friend's earlier and certainly wiser cautionary, the deaf girl ran up and quickly gave the young man a hug, before signing to Lilette her willingness now to go home.

Along the way, she asked, "🤚✌️🤚 👐👌🙌👍🤚 👍🤞👊🤙 🖐🤞👆 👇👌Dad would like him, no?"

spacer.png Statistics Block

[b][url="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2838606"][color="SlateGrey"]Alexis Corvina[/color][/url][/b] [i]Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1[/i] [b]Init[/b] -4; [b]Senses[/b] Perception -2 (-6 Opposed) [hr][/hr][highlight]Defense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]AC[/b] 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2) [b]HP[/b] 6 / 11 [b]Fort[/b] +3, [b]Ref[/b] +0, [b]Will[/b] +0 [hr][/hr][highlight]Offense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Speed[/b] 30 ft. [b]Melee[/b] Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2) [b]Ranged[/b] Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2) [b]Special Attacks[/b] None [hr][/hr][highlight]Statistics[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Str[/b] 14, [b]Dex[/b] 10, [b]Con[/b] 17, [b]Int[/b] 12, [b]Wis[/b] 7, [b]Cha[/b] 18 [b]BAB[/b] +0; [b]CMB[/b] +2; [b]CMD[/b] 12 [b]Traits[/b] Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean [b]Feats[/b] Fey foundling, Oracular intuition [b]Skills[/b] Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7 [b]Languages[/b] Common, Celestial, Sylvan [b]SQ[/b] Life link [hr][/hr][b]Conditions[/b] Deafened
Alexis Corvina
Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1
Init -4; Senses Perception -2 (-6 Opposed)
Defense
AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2)
HP 6 / 11
Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2)
Ranged Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2)
Special Attacks None
Statistics
Str 14, Dex 10, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 18
BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 12
Traits Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean
Feats Fey foundling, Oracular intuition
Skills Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7
Languages Common, Celestial, Sylvan
SQ Life link
Conditions Deafened

spacer.png Actions

spacer.png Active Effects

None

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

Lilette

Lilette.jpg.ea1a5cf56e1a27ee0c21a2c99141058d.jpg Lilette signed Your dad would be worried what you had gotten yourself into.back rolling her eyes. She gave her friend a smile and bumped into her to give her a small side hug to reassure her that she wasn't annoyed with Alexis's choice to join in with Rexus. She bumped into her again to get her attention and handed her the book, signingGot you a present. Since you seemed interested..

OOC

Making another thread, feel free to post last minute things here.

spacer.png Alexis Corvina

Alexis was glad she had Lilette as a friend. Not only was the blonde able to communicate with her, she wasn't afraid to say something if it risked offending her. With a knowing smile, Lexi embraced her friend and gave her a squeeze just under the rib, before thanking her for the book.

When they got home, and thankfully the walk back to the tenements was not horrendously far, she turned to Lilette and suggested, after handing her all the things she had pickpocketed from other people earlier in the day, "🤛🙌🤙🖖🖖 🤞👍👍 🤘👌👆🤙 👐✌️👊🤙 👏👌🙌 👋👌👆👌☝️☝️👌👐 👋🖐🤙👇Guess I'll come wake you tomorrow then?"

spacer.png Statistics Block

[b][url="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2838606"][color="SlateGrey"]Alexis Corvina[/color][/url][/b] [i]Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1[/i] [b]Init[/b] -4; [b]Senses[/b] Perception -2 (-6 Opposed) [hr][/hr][highlight]Defense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]AC[/b] 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2) [b]HP[/b] 6 / 11 [b]Fort[/b] +3, [b]Ref[/b] +0, [b]Will[/b] +0 [hr][/hr][highlight]Offense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Speed[/b] 30 ft. [b]Melee[/b] Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2) [b]Ranged[/b] Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2) [b]Special Attacks[/b] None [hr][/hr][highlight]Statistics[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Str[/b] 14, [b]Dex[/b] 10, [b]Con[/b] 17, [b]Int[/b] 12, [b]Wis[/b] 7, [b]Cha[/b] 18 [b]BAB[/b] +0; [b]CMB[/b] +2; [b]CMD[/b] 12 [b]Traits[/b] Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean [b]Feats[/b] Fey foundling, Oracular intuition [b]Skills[/b] Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7 [b]Languages[/b] Common, Celestial, Sylvan [b]SQ[/b] Life link [hr][/hr][b]Conditions[/b] Deafened
Alexis Corvina
Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1
Init -4; Senses Perception -2 (-6 Opposed)
Defense
AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2)
HP 6 / 11
Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2)
Ranged Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2)
Special Attacks None
Statistics
Str 14, Dex 10, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 18
BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 12
Traits Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean
Feats Fey foundling, Oracular intuition
Skills Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7
Languages Common, Celestial, Sylvan
SQ Life link
Conditions Deafened

spacer.png Actions

spacer.png Active Effects

None

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

Γ—
Γ—