The Agora (Welcome and OOC thread)

desertfox

I gave a thought to volunteering to hang out with the drudges. Feels more comfortable for Zorus in some ways than hobnobbing with the elites. I'm still open to it if you think it would enhance the story. Your call

Posted (edited)

It’s ok, I was just joking about my tunnel vision misreading Ace’s rolls. I think your success will help the mission get going faster….

Just now waiting on Calix’s roll to see how he fares.

Edited by desertfox (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I suppose technically it’s driving? we’re folding up the skills here anyway so it doesn’t matter. It does seem to be a big part of the adventure!

You skipped the spirit save — I probably didn’t make it v clear! To save time we can say that the psychic attack succeeded. Outcome is that your memory of the events in the city is suppressed. This can be a trigger for the next adventure.

Edited by desertfox (see edit history)

Er. Was there meant to be a secret in the post you made on March 20? Because it just says that that weird telepathic chick revealed the secret of Miletus, dot dot dot, and then it goes straight to OOC information of my future options. ^.^;

2 hours ago, Sir Lazeabout said:

Er. Was there meant to be a secret in the post you made on March 20? Because it just says that that weird telepathic chick revealed the secret of Miletus, dot dot dot, and then it goes straight to OOC information of my future options. ^.^;

Hm, not sure what happened there! The text was:

it is her kind, the Best of Women, who truly rule the City, choosing the men who will become its elite, the Champions, and even those Champions that become its fear-inspiring snakemen.

‘her’, here, is Penelope/ Jewel.