Intruder (RP; everyone at Cameron's Base - Probably not Linden unless someone invites him)

Papa Bear

You have the gear of the two dead templars. Do you want to send along those corpses? Their gear? You don't really have any footage because that EMP knoced out your recording devices (though it was a disruptive signal, like a jammer, not an actual EMP)

Sure, send the corpses so the Army can use their channels to send them back to their organization. The gear is "spoils of war". We need to keep it so Cameron can reverse engineer their tech. Just as Tony Stark has a Hulk Buster armor, we may need a Templar Buster armor. I could totally see the Robobuddies operating some Mech they build for themselves to take on the Templars when they come back using their own tech against them.

Ew.

Kennedy is just bringing the prisoner at the moment. Prisoner and two corpses? Ew.

I suppose she can shuttle them. Going to need to have them IDd and stuff. Still.

Ew.

I am not planning to ring and run the army base with a prisoner. And showing up with dead bodies complicates a situation liable to be stressful enough as it is. Let’s stick with turning over a prisoner and I can inform them over the extras after that.

The Templar Assassin strips out of his 'armor'. He's given up glaring at Kylie knowing now that there's nothing he can do to resist her commands.

With the prisoner in hand, Kennedy heads out to the temporary army base at the meteorite strike site. She hadn't seen the base before the Templar attack, but she had seen the bodies of the dead soldiers and unless the Templars took a bunch of prisoners and hauled them away before she and her team had gotten there, then the army was really ramping up security... and with good cause considering they were wiped out by the Templars the first time. In fact, besides having more warm bodies, they were all armored up in ballistic armor and carrying different kinds of weapons. The carbines looked much more 'high tech' and a long knife was displayed prominently on each of their hips; a knife that had a long, thick handle with gears at the guard and the pummel.

Back at the base, Three tries to hand everyone a small carton of milk instead of the usual soda. "Three has learned that soda is not good for human and wishes you to live long, healthy lives, since we will likely outlive you all by a significant amount of centuries." One explains.

Kennedy Jones

cVJUSuP.jpg

Having landed a couple hundred yards away from the gate, Kennedy comes strolling up the road with the prisoner over her shoulder. Considering the previous attack, she figures they have radar tracking and she does not want agitate them by coming in like a meteor into the middle of the base.

"Heyah Fellahs." She shows her free hand with a half-assed salute/wave motion. "Who can I talk to about dropping off a Templar at? I figure someone might want to talk to him."

Karma = 246 Health = 200/200 

Glowing in Full Power Mode, so she is easy to locate and is not surprising anyone.

Also because it obscures her features and messes with identification.

The two guards on duty at the gate callout to Kennedy to halt, raising their weapons at her. At the mention of the Templar, they look at each other. One man pulls out a walkie talkie and sends a message. The other steps forward, his carbine trained on Kennedy. "How do we know he's a Templar? How do we know you are not a Templar?" he calls out, obviously not recognizing "Dino Girl" from the hundred or so yards that they called out to her.

"This is a highly classified military base. You are not allowed." the guard says.

"Wait, sir, I think that's Dino Girl carrying the man." Kennedy hears the man on the walkie talkie say as she gets closer.

"Dino girl?" the guard with the gun saimed at Kennedy says, turning to look briefely at the other guard. "Are you Dino Girl?"

"Yes sir, the super strong one. No, the other one." the guard on the walkie talkie says. "Yes, she probably can take out a Templars. Sir, Yes Sir." He puts the walkie talkie away. He then calls out to Kennedy. "The colonel wants to have you debriefed and if that man is a Templar... and that's not an admission that there are such things as Templars... then the US Government will take custody of him."

Kennedy Jones

cVJUSuP.jpg

She rolls her eyes at the name. Seriously, time to get a PR agent. And decide on what name she would like instead.

"Yeah, that's me." Kennedy has to admit. "I have one prisoner of, I guess we will say indeterminate origin but identified as an enemy of the current administration."

"Whatever." She walks up closer to the post. "He is currently hypnotized into being compliant. I don't know how long that will last. You guys might want to get him some place secure."

"Oh." She adds, fishing something out of her pocket. "His tooth. Poison. They try to kill themselves if captured. You'll want to take his shoelaces and stuff too."

"Tell you're colonel that I'll be back. Didn't have enough arms to carry everything." 

Karma = 246 Health = 200/200 

Glowing in Full Power Mode, so she is easy to locate and is not surprising anyone.

Also because it obscures her features and messes with identification.