The Board Perilous (OOC Thread)

MidnightPoet

I've mostly been at work 😧 but catching up on things now.

I feel a little bad not moving things forward more than I have, but Calder does not excel in social situations, nor do I feel like he'd be the first to initiate that sort of thing. Stranger in a strange land, and all. But I can have him do so, if needed. He's much better at Insight than he is at any Charisma-based skills, though; one of his runes gives him Advantage on Insight checks. I feel like he'd do better accompanying someone else going to talk to the adventurers, or Dwarves, or whoever. And, he's able to act as muscle if needed.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have not, unfortunately. It looks like they haven't been online in some time, as well.

I'm around if things pick back up; I was excited for this game, and am getting through my own rough patch, availability-wise.

It is a real shame about this game. It started out very strong, stronger than most, so it is sad that it just stopped as it did. I do hope the GM is alright and didn't suffer something more serious. I will give it another month before unfollowing and leaving this game.