Marqued Letters (main OOC)

dalamb

@dalamb to give you a heads up... I will probably be unable to post Tuesday and Wednesday if you wish to take that into account for handling interviews as you want to have them done by Friday. There is a possibility I can squeeze some time in those days, but I would not bank on it.

I think everyone who has checked in now has an interview thread, and that I have caught up with the Purple Dolphin thread. If you expected a response from Garth to something you have said or done in that thread, and I haven't replied, please send me a PM. I know I am behind on IC and character threads and will work through them as fast as I can given everything else that is going on.

23 minutes ago, dalamb said:

@KellyCat thanks for the heads up; I extended your interview first, but will try to get to the others in chronological order.

Thank you very much for your understanding. I'll try to write a worthwhile post today when I get home.

I've run out of steam for the day; I'm afraid there is much more Real Life stuff going on than I had anticipated. I think I can be done with the current set of interviews by Friday, but I suppose it is possible I might have to extend the interview period by a day or two to give everyone a fair chance to show me how they would react in-character.

So I need to make a small apology... I am a dingbat. I named a ship in my first post IC, forgot that I named it, and then chose a second name for the same boat. I am going back to correct my errors... Anyone offended can help themselves to a thin mint girl scout cookie.

So, I have come down with what feels like a cold and sore throat, which for me is accompanied by brain fog. I can't cope with anything creative until the brain fog lifts. I will post again when I can make any kind of progress. There might be a few semi-mechanical things I can do that require little brainpower but I am not going to try it today.

Feel better soon dalamb, don't worry about us... We can entertain ourselves (plus or minus me, I have a doctor's appointment to go to). Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids and cozy up with a warm blanket, and there should be a bottle of medicinal tequila around here somewhere.

20 hours ago, whitelancer said:

spacer.png

I rather prefer Thicc Mints

Where can I sign up?

5 hours ago, dalamb said:

So, I have come down with what feels like a cold and sore throat, which for me is accompanied by brain fog. I can't cope with anything creative until the brain fog lifts. I will post again when I can make any kind of progress. There might be a few semi-mechanical things I can do that require little brainpower but I am not going to try it today.

Take it easy and rest well. I know all to well the perils of brain fog and of sickness! Both separate and together. It sucks. Anyways, those that really want to play will still be here having fun and playing while those that don't wont be. I also highly recommend the warm whisky and lemon with a touch of honey. It helps lots!