Marqued Letters (main OOC)

dalamb

16 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

I myself haven't had a chance to roleplay in the IC, that's on me. I had been busy with character creation part of my character, going back and fourth on abilities/skills and finally trying to come up with a solid back story.

That's not a problem. Given my delays I am thinking I will still close to new applications at the published time but extend the time after that before I start evaluating applications. I hope that by then I've got a better handle on how long we'll need for the pre-game IC.

Apparently the site will make the game "closed" after the application deadline so I have no idea how to get y'all to be able to continue posting without inviting everyone into the game, which feels like the wrong mechanism.

I thought games remained open after the deadline, they just vanished from the Advertisements section. I can't tell you what you need to do for that, but perhaps just wait & see - perhaps it doesn't close fully after all, by default?

Unfortunately there is this:

The privacy status will automatically change to Closed when the Advertising date passes; you can then send join invitations and, as desired, use the Edit Game Settings panel to change it to Private or Read-Only.

I can do what I want by making it public again, I guess, as long as I make sure to notice if somebody tries to create a new character thread after the deadline.

@KellyCat Btw, Gatto is currently polymorphed into kitten, as is size tiny. It's not his natural form. I was just fluffing his warshaper to allow his natural full size weight bear down on Dorian's foot. So I haven't shifted actual size, it's just fluff roleplay purposes. Gatto's normal size IS large, but the Captain has not really let him reveal that.

When I used change shape, I appear as a normal medium sized catfolk.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

Today is very full with Real Life stuff, so I'm not sure how soon I can resume posting anything of substance.

@KellyCat I don't imagine there will be more than a few back-and-forth turns of conversation except in unusual circumstances. So maybe half a dozen? None have finished yet, so I have no data.

11 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

@KellyCat Btw, Gatto is currently polymorphed into kitten, as is size tiny. It's not his natural form. I was just fluffing his warshaper to allow his natural full size weight bear down on Dorian's foot. So I haven't shifted actual size, it's just fluff roleplay purposes. Gatto's normal size IS large, but the Captain has not really let him reveal that.

When I used change shape, I appear as a normal medium sized catfolk.

Oh I figured as much. I just assumed that Erika's first reaction might be surprised and ran with it.

8 minutes ago, dalamb said:

Today is very full with Real Life stuff, so I'm not sure how soon I can resume posting anything of substance.

@KellyCat I don't imagine there will be more than a few back-and-forth turns of conversation except in unusual circumstances. So maybe half a dozen? None have finished yet, so I have no data.

Thank you for the response, I was just trying to get an idea to see what your plan was.