Trying to Access Archived OGMW Game

Thread title. I have an archived game on OGMW I refer back to for a game I run off-site, but I can't seem to access my Gaming History on the OGMW anymore, trying to just leads to a blank white screen, and there's like ten-thousand pages or something in the Archive forum and I can't possibly search through all that.

Is there an easier way to find it? It'd be helpful, thank you. If it helps, the game is titled "Your Kingdom Awaits" and it was for a Pathfinder 1E Kingmaker game I ran.

Edited by Einrich (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Einrich said:

Thread title. I have an archived game on OGMW I refer back to for a game I run off-site, but I can't seem to access my Gaming History on the OGMW anymore, trying to just leads to a blank white screen, and there's like [i]ten-thousand[/i] pages or something in the Archive forum and I can't possibly search through all that.

Is there an easier way to find it? It'd be helpful, thank you. If it helps, the game is titled "Your Kingdom Awaits" and it was for a Pathfinder 1E Kingmaker game I ran.

The gamebrowser is offline as a result of the security incident from last month. Here's the direct link: https://og.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=23359