Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

9 hours ago, LarsWester said:

If we assigned a share to the party and a 1/4 share to Tamson. That would amount to 4/33 as a party share and 1/33 as Tamson share.

I'm usually the one that does The Mathening™ but I'm really not in the mood for fractions so I'm just gonna take your word for it. 😁

Shares of 255 gold (once sold)

• PCs: 30g 9s 1c
  • Party Purse: 30g 9s 1c
  • Tamson: 7g 7s 2c

It's nice to be a group where everyone is jumping at the chance to take a role.

Speaking of roles, I've posted in a spoiler a proposed Double wide marching order. Please look it over and comment if you are unhappy with your position in the march. I don't know when marching order matters. Outside can we assume a double wide march or not?

Also did the party take up Thomas on his idea of everyone dividing up the treasure just until we get back to Helix? If we don't say it explicitly than Cailano could decide all our lot was on that unlucky adventurer who just fell into a bottomless pit or got dissolved by slime.

If no objections below is my suggestion to dividing the wares before Helix. If we all make it back we sell and share out as posted by MG above.

Allen - Gold Ring 40 GP

Black Dougal - Silver Bracelet and bone handled dagger 40 GP

Cyrus - Jeweled Necklace 30 GP

Serpe - Silver Bracelet 30 GP

Tharnakalian - Gold Ring 40GP

Thomas - Gold Circlet 50 GP

Zaivie - Ivory Comb 25GP

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)

The double march order looks good to me, Lars. And I agree: thank you all for being so proactive and helpful with these roles! It's a great sign for the cohesiveness and longevity of this group, I think. Much appreciated, truly!

sorry everybody I do not get on the computer much during the weekend ( I do read the posts from my phone though), but I am catching up now.

all the above is fine with me also looking for a new tomb before we head back is acceptable, I have not read the in-character posts yet so I do not know how far behind I am.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Sellsword said:

I had volunteered for the duty of treasurer, but it looks like @Malkavian Grin has it well in hand. I will gladly hand over the title!

Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize that had been decided. I guess I was just bored/curious how much I'd be getting, so I went ahead and posted my results. I'm plenty busy with the XP, and I'm already treasurer elsewhere. I'mma let you have this one 👍

Post from the official party treasurer is up. I gave up a gold coin from my share to round up Tamson's payment, he earned it. Hope no one disapproves of my accounting methods!

59 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

Post from the official party treasurer is up. I gave up a gold coin from my share to round up Tamson's payment, he earned it. Hope no one disapproves of my accounting methods!

we do not have a single mage in the party do we???

It will all depend on Player level when that death and subsequent new character happens. I know if I can make a level 2 character after Thomas it will be a mage. I was eyeing the dagger for Thomas but will let it go to Dougal without issue.