Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

If the dagger ends up magical somehow, I'll gladly give it up again--that wasn't my intention. Just that a bone-hilted dagger is worth more to him than the gold. If Thomas is the only other one interested, I'll flip ya for it!

19 hours ago, Raistlinmc said:

Not yet. I'm betting the one of the first dead PCs results in a mage next time around. We'll see.

if Allen is the first to go then I will be making a magic user regardless of level lol.

I'm almost definitely not going to play a pure caster in this game, as I almost never do anyway...but as soon as we can make a non-human PC and my girl dies, get ready, my friends. :)

I believe there might be a visit to the general store to purchase more sledgehammers and spikes and other gear. Is your preference for that all to play out in character? How do you want us to do our shopping?

Also ask around regarding the runes on the stone and some of the other leads we picked upon tavern, church, general store . I'll ic post later today

9 hours ago, LarsWester said:

Is your preference for that all to play out in character? How do you want us to do our shopping?

He had said before that we'll skip over most shopping unless there was some precedent why we'd need to rp it.

2 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

He had said before that we'll skip over most shopping unless there was some precedent why we'd need to rp it.

Thank goodness wasn't looking forward to RPing Thomas purchase of silk rope and a padlock with two keys. The shopkeeper might get the wrong idea of his hobbies.

13 hours ago, LarsWester said:

I believe there might be a visit to the general store to purchase more sledgehammers and spikes and other gear. Is your preference for that all to play out in character? How do you want us to do our shopping?

thats coming out of the party adventuring funds treasure correct?

I'm assuming so. Just send me a list of anything anyone intends to buy using party funds so I can update the list. I wouldn't worry about party approval on purchases unless it's something weird--for supplies directly applicable to the barrow mounds (such as hammers, shovels & spikes) that's a no-brainer.

8 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

I'm assuming so. Just send me a list of anything anyone intends to buy using party funds so I can update the list. I wouldn't worry about party approval on purchases unless it's something weird--for supplies directly applicable to the barrow mounds (such as hammers, shovels & spikes) that's a no-brainer.

we should in my opinion buy a pack mule and 2 of each tomb entry tools we need so we all can work and have a spare the pack mule is to carry the extra gear and treasure.

Thomas spent from his own supply for a silk rope and a padlock. I wanted an in game reason for his improving lockpicking skill and a lighter option for rope. I had no problem with spending out his own pocket. I don't think Thomas is going to have too many expenses unless we get into things like poisons and potions but I didn't see anything about magical items being available for purchase in Helix. In the future Thomas will likely be up for losing some coin gambling with the fighters of the group so that they can get into some better AC armor more quickly.