Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

To be clear i absolutely am against fighting these things at first level. They are the size of a big dog for crying out loud! (From my interpretation of the description)

I will legit flee if it comes to it.

Save or die is a big risk, however, my PC has a pretty good AC so that being said, I will go with the majority on this. I think that since they are wild animals, fire might be a natural deterrent.

15 minutes ago, Excior said:

Save or die is a big risk, however, my PC has a pretty good AC so that being said, I will go with the majority on this. I think that since they are wild animals, fire might be a natural deterrent.

Honey badger don't care. I imagine hard-shelled insects may not care either.

For some reason i have it hardwired into my brain that scorpions literally will not stop chasing you.

5 hours ago, Raistlinmc said:

Have some rough run-ins with some mean scorpions when you were a kid, Malk? :)

I must have hallucinated it because Google says they run away unless threatened. But these are huge and bugs creep me out haha so idk

23 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

To be clear i absolutely am against fighting these things at first level. They are the size of a big dog for crying out loud! (From my interpretation of the description)

I will legit flee if it comes to it.

Google also says that fire cooks them from the inside and it looks like they are stinging themselves to death when this happens lol.

Also please read the post I made right before this one.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, Excior said:

can Allen have the light crossbow and 12 bolts?

I'd honestly prefer it on the hands of a non-melee person whom doesn't already have a ranged weapon.

Mind you, I'm not keeping track of who that is or isn't, I'm just speaking my mind on it.

54 minutes ago, Excior said:

Google also says that fire cooks them from the inside and it looks like they are stinging themselves to death when this happens lol.

Also please read the post I made right before this one.

That's normal scorpions not ones the size of a big dog with obviously thicker armor. Lol

Also you know you can edit stuff into a previous post right? 👍

22 hours ago, Raistlinmc said:

Have some rough run-ins with some mean scorpions when you were a kid, Malk? :)

Actually thinking back, yes! My dad's mom is self centered and gives gifts she herself would enjoy instead of considering the person. Anyways.... Long time ago i watched my mom freak out after opening a box and finding a laminated scorpion on a wood pedestal mixed into a bunch of packing peanuts. It immediately went into the trash.

I'm good with whoever ends up taking it. I'll eventually upgrade to a better ranged weapon, but for now the sling will suffice. In terms of gear that we find, I am 100% for it going to the person that it makes the most sense to go to for the greatest benefit to the party.

11 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

I'm good with whoever ends up taking it. I'll eventually upgrade to a better ranged weapon, but for now the sling will suffice. In terms of gear that we find, I am 100% for it going to the person that it makes the most sense to go to for the greatest benefit to the party.

There's not really upgrades... Just changes in range. It's all d6 damage.

29 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

There's not really upgrades... Just changes in range. It's all d6 damage.

Sling bullet does a d4 stone does a d3