Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

so we cleared "1", found "7"? Might as well check the "open" barrow at 3? Probably not enough time to do a full break and enter and get back during the day.

28 minutes ago, matt_s said:

so we cleared "1", found "7"? Might as well check the "open" barrow at 3? Probably not enough time to do a full break and enter and get back during the day.

This made me realize I hadn't updated the description for Mound 1. I just corrected that. It was the unguarded mound you found earlier today.

Some terminology about burial mounds:

A Covered mound is one that you'll have to excavate. The centipede mound was a covered mount.

A Sealed mound does not require excavation but is usually sealed by a stone slab. Mount 1 was a sealed mound. Mound 7 is also sealed, but by a strange bronze door.

A Plundered mound has been entered previously. That doesn't necessarily mean its empty!

1 minute ago, cailano said:

Make sure to update your party gold and character XP with the sold items.

is the party gold sheet updated as of now?

I think the only thing we didn't sell for gold was Black Dougal's dagger. I think there is some confusion. We are bringing back the following today. Mound 1 -
50GP two bowls burial shrouds
Amphorae - ? Not sure if we left them or ran from the Bertrand Bastards with 3' feet tall pottery.  
Allen found a Silver Ring (20GP) not sure if he shared this news or not.

Mound 3 - Tarnished Gold Ring (20GP)

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, LarsWester said:

I think the only thing we didn't sell for gold was Black Dougal's dagger.

I just want to be sure before I cross the silver ring off my sheet

1 minute ago, Excior said:

I just want to be sure before I cross the silver ring off my sheet

Note my edit above. The currently listed grave goods are from today's adventure and are in flux whether they sold or not.

17 minutes ago, LarsWester said:

I think the only thing we didn't sell for gold was Black Dougal's dagger. I think there is some confusion. We are bringing back the following today. Mound 1 -
50GP two bowls burial shrouds
Amphorae - ? Not sure if we left them or ran from the Bertrand Bastards with 3' feet tall pottery.  
Allen found a Silver Ring (20GP) not sure if he shared this news or not.

Mound 3 - Tarnished Gold Ring (20GP)

once we got back to town he would have produced the ring to go in the party treasure

I know Thomas suggested leaving the 3' tall Amphorae until we had a mule and cart.

I think we agreed about doing a share for party goods. So we have 8 1/4 shares to split 90 GP.

Party Share and each PC = 10GP and 9SP (13 XP with human bonus)

Tamson = 2GP and 8SP