Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

21 minutes ago, Ephkabey said:

My interpretation was that we were prioritizing mound 10 to try to stay away from the bronze door and Bertrand.

we need to check out mound 12 at some point as well.

I hear two votes for Barrow Mound 10. Next scene there unless I hear otherwise (but I probably won't post it until tomorrow so you've got time.)

Int Check Order: Dougal, Thomas, Cyrus, Zavie, Serpe, Allen, Tharnakalian

Hmm... look at it this way. If you roll a pack of Intellect Devourers in a random encounter, your PCs should be okay.

Name
Intelligence Checks DC 17
repeat(1d20,7) 2,15,15,13,13,8,12

hey looks like we picked the right time to buy a mule and a cart, am I right? Depends what we can get for these amphorae but might end up paying for itself fairly quickly. I suggest we try the wizard's tower when we return he might be up using his observatory.

So I think we just need Cailano to determine if we get back to Helix safely, if the amphorae make it back in one piece and their worth if we get them back. I think the next scene would be at Mr. Mags tower unless anyone doesn't see a point to trying the wizard at night.

Thought about suggesting we stop and pick up the other two amphorae on the way (left in one of the barrows we looted earlier), but figured it's better to quit while we're ahead.

5 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

Thought about suggesting we stop and pick up the other two amphorae on the way (left in one of the barrows we looted earlier), but figured it's better to quit while we're ahead.

if its not too far out of the way that is a great idea

53 minutes ago, Excior said:

if its not too far out of the way that is a great idea

I don't know how many hours until dark but those amphorae were in mound 1 so not exactly on our way home but not too far. Not sure if we went to grab it if we'd make it back to Helix by dark. We have light sources but I wouldn't want to be out on the moor in the dark with a torch announcing to everything with eyes where we were.