Barrowmaze - OOC

cailano

XP BONUS: +125xp for returning the body of the scorpion victim

XP AWARD: +250xp for the Gern job

These are group awards, so divide by 7. Don't forget the human bonus.

2 hours ago, Sellsword said:

Agreed. They had already cut Gern loose when I was negotiating his freedom. @cailano is the shield just a shield?

Karg had been under the impression that your group negotiated Gern's release, but while talking to Tharnakalian, he realized that wasn't the case. So he did not pay the shield.

7 minutes ago, LarsWester said:

Can you describe the DND sign? Would it be easy to remove from the door? Is there a crack under the door where we can slip a note?

Responding in IC

1 hour ago, cailano said:

XP BONUS: +125xp for returning the body of the scorpion victim

XP AWARD: +250xp for the Gern job

These are group awards, so divide by 7. Don't forget the human bonus.

Thanks! I'll get the xp thread updated in a sec. Oh boy, mobile phones......👿

image.png.fb4dba4215803e143422bfc7cf18e66b.png

Obviously.

On a more serious note, my vote would be due north. Mounds #2 and #4 are both unexplored, plus there's always a chance we could scout #7 where we saw the Bastard and see if they managed a way in. Actually, I may run over to Karg's real quick and see if Gern is still there...

Worst case, we could pick up the two amphorae on the way back if the day is a complete bust.

That's just my vote, open to suggestions.

19 minutes ago, Sellsword said:

image.png.fb4dba4215803e143422bfc7cf18e66b.png

Obviously.

On a more serious note, my vote would be due north. Mounds #2 and #4 are both unexplored, plus there's always a chance we could scout #7 where we saw the Bastard and see if they managed a way in. Actually, I may run over to Karg's real quick and see if Gern is still there...

Worst case, we could pick up the two amphorae on the way back if the day is a complete bust.

That's just my vote, open to suggestions.

lets explore mound number 12 on the way, please.

I will want to check out the money lender to see what his rates are then see if there is a suit of plate mail in stock in town.

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

#12 is logical since it's open and waiting. #8 and #4 are equidistant to #7, so I would concur with prioritizing a northward direction. 8 requires digging, whereas 2 and 4 are exposed but sealed. If Gern can't provide confirmation, maybe someone can recon 7's status to make better use of time while the rest are digging/sledging elsewhere.

To Excior’s IC question about bathing, let’s assume that is part of your 2pm daily upkeep.

To everyone: I still have no idea where you’re going tomorrow. Other than Allen going to see the money lender.