General Thread

That is a hit! I think that is a 4? Should have been 1 point on a roll of 1-2, 2 pts on a roll of 3-4, and 3 pts on 5-6. So, yes, 4 points. I don't think there is a real way to roll 1d3.

2 minutes ago, roryb said:

That is a hit! I think that is a 4? Should have been 1 point on a roll of 1-2, 2 pts on a roll of 3-4, and 3 pts on 5-6. So, yes, 4 points. I don't think there is a real way to roll 1d3.

I will spend a hero point to do the extra +6 damage I think it was. I will work out a post here in a few the world wide president is here today and folks are buzzing around everywhere lol

10 minutes ago, Excior said:

I will spend a hero point to do the extra +6 damage I think it was. I will work out a post here in a few the world wide president is here today and folks are buzzing around everywhere lol

Sounds good!

Okay, with that done, there is now one less slorth slithering around.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:20 PM, roryb said:
  1. Jouka
  2. Balathu
  3. Tikina
  4. Slorth
  5. Asara

And just to be clear again, we've started turn 2. You don't have to go in order if you're in the half before your foes. Only Asara has to wait until the enemy goes.

On 4/8/2024 at 10:03 PM, roryb said:

I don't think there is a real way to roll 1d3.

The Table/Command Line Entry options let you input whatever kind of die you like, even impossible ones such as a d3. ☺️

If Tikina were to draw her dagger and toss it (safely) to Jouka, I assume this would take up her entire turn? Assuming this is possible at all.

1 hour ago, Dybrar said:

The Table/Command Line Entry options let you input whatever kind of die you like, even impossible ones such as a d3. ☺️

If Tikina were to draw her dagger and toss it (safely) to Jouka, I assume this would take up her entire turn? Assuming this is possible at all.

I’ll have to investigate that further. 🤔

As to your question, it would *not* use up Tikina’s turn. You are heroes, so I won’t nickle and dime you on action allowances or modeling reality. So, go for it! Tikina will still get her turn to do something.

On 4/7/2024 at 11:36 PM, Sir Lazeabout said:

Cool. :) I attack a slorth... but miss, alas. I think my best bet is to try to hold out until one of the heavy hitters has time to come rescue the squishy caster. ^.^;

Is Balathu going to do full defense again for turn 2?

I had to have my gallbladder removed last Thursday, I thought I might be able to post at some point after that but I was not able to sorry I am plying catch up now.

4 minutes ago, roryb said:

I hope @Excior is all recovered now. How is everyone else? We know Balathu is sleepy. 😁

Anyone want to kick him awake?

I am doing ok, but still sore was my last in-character post acceptable?

3 minutes ago, Excior said:

I am doing ok, but still sore was my last in-character post acceptable?

Glad you're doing better. Last post was fine. Feel free to get some conversation going with your new teammates.

Just now, roryb said:

Glad you're doing better. Last post was fine. Feel free to get some conversation going with your new teammates.

I was hoping to let one of them pos first then I can reveal what I know more dramatically ( I think lol)

the other captives are they so far gone that killing them now would be a service to them?