General Thread

1 hour ago, roryb said:
Tikina doesn’t face any negatives while using her sling. Furthermore, this probably constitutes point blank range.

I feel compelled to point out that the range bonus was included in her roll to begin with, as was the mythunga's defence, so her attack really wasn't a hit.

53 minutes ago, Dybrar said:

I feel compelled to point out that the range bonus was included in her roll to begin with, as was the mythunga's defence, so her attack really wasn't a hit.

Ah! You are right! Okay. 😪

I'll keep the description, but revise the points.

And, the thing is slain by the end of the fifth turn. Well done.

If you take a few moments to catch your breath here, you can recover much of your Lifeblood. Asara would return to 13, and Tikina would return to 7. Or you can move on now. What do you want to do?

1 hour ago, Neopopulas said:

Might as well take a quick break but we're all pretty topped up already right?

Both Asara and Tiki took 3 LB on that combat, so rounding up, you would each get 2 back.

I would not say no to a short rest. That one attack cost Tikina almost half of her total lifeblood.

… hey, I don't suppose that mythunga possesses any valuable, easily removed body parts? 😛

Edited by Dybrar (see edit history)

59 minutes ago, Dybrar said:

I would not say no to a short rest. That one attack cost Tikina almost half of her total lifeblood.

… hey, I don't suppose that mythunga possesses any valuable, easily removed body parts? 😛

Feathers? Depends on how much time you want to spend. Anything more than a claw tip, down, sample of skin, etc, will cost some time.

7 minutes ago, Sir Lazeabout said:

Does that include my Physician skills? If I tend to their wounds, they should heal 1 addition LB, right? :)

No! I forgot. That would put them back to full. Thanks for the reminder.

How about a round of posts about what you’re doing in the aftermath of the battle and some reactions? Include whether or not you will push through that corridor when you’re done patching yourselves up.

Sorry for holding up the game, Its Easter weekend and I have a lot going on, I will try and sit down Sunday afternoon and compose a good post, looking forward to playing with you guys.