Out of character

3 minutes ago, Feirgon said:

Well, I'm thinking that leaning into the literal bloodlust works well here, so maybe heavy-bleeding? Arterial-cut?

She wants to find a weapon and then infuse it with Lioness's Roar. I am guessing this would be a status?

Heavy bleeding sounds fine.

Creating a weapon would be one or more story tags, depending on how you do it and how well you roll. It could be something like Sanctified rust pipe or a flaming broomstick. Statuses are always some kind of ongoing buff or debuff that affects a pc or an npc, if that makes sense. Everything else is represented by a tag.

On 4/25/2024 at 11:36 PM, raschlain said:

I don't know what the situation will look like when Declan gets out there, but the overall objective would be to provide covering fire for the two close quarters combatants to either get close or withdraw, as the situation demands. Heading out, the immediate concern would be to drive back attackers from Theo or Brianna if the situation is looking grim for them.

So far Theo is not exposed, but Allan will enter the fray and engage one of the men aiming for Brianna. I think Declan using his guns to drive back or "herd" combatants would be a go toe to toe.

I would invoke "Dark and stormy night" and if you have more than one target, take a further -1 from the size factor.

Okay, we'll do:

Go Toe to Toe

Tags:

A Good Shot +1

Dark and Stormy Night -1

He will focus on a combatant that Brianna or Allan are not actively engaging with. I'll choose one of them for now.

Name
Toe to Toe
2d6 6,2

2 hours ago, Samanos said:

@Feirgon you have three juice to spend, what would you like to do with those?

What can I do with juice?

You can also just point me to the right page in the book.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Feirgon said:

What can I do with juice?

You can also just point me to the right page in the book.

Its in page 250 of the original rulebook but basically for each point of juice you can do one of the following:  

-Create a story tag
-Burn a power tag or a story tag
-Give or reduce a status (one tier per point
of Juice)

On a 10+, you also get the following extra options:
• Increase the area or the targets.
• Make the effect ongoing
• Hide the effect
• Something else that you come up with, subject to MC approval.

However, anything that you do must fit with the method you used. Can't use the ability to speak every language to heal someone for example.

Edited by Samanos (see edit history)

1 Juice will be spent to pick up a dropped shotgun turning it into a Flaming Boomstick.

2 Juice will be spent to gain the status Indomitable-2, as she holds with weapon with unnerving malice

23 hours ago, raschlain said:

Okay, we'll do:

Go Toe to Toe

Tags:

A Good Shot +1

Dark and Stormy Night -1

He will focus on a combatant that Brianna or Allan are not actively engaging with. I'll choose one of them for now.

@raschlain You manage to achieve your goal and drive one of the attackers away from Brianna. However his attention is now focused on you.

I'll need you to roll Face Danger against gun wound-3 as he pulls out a pistol and starts returning fire.

@Feirgon I'll need you to roll face Danger against Axe wound-3 two times.

Current status of the fight:

Brianna is engaged in close combat with 2 Boys

Allan is fighting Boy 3

Declan is in a gunfight with Boy 4.

Theo next to Declan, hidden by the wall next to the door.

8 hours ago, raschlain said:

Does this mean that I use 2d6 and then subtract 3 from the roll?

Right now Declan doesn't have that status, but is in danger of getting it.

You roll 2d6 and you can apply any power and story tags/statuses that help Declan avoid the shot.

If you miss, you take the status and it will apply from that point onwards in any related moves.

If you roll 7-9 you take a status one tier lower.

If you roll 10+ you avoid it completely and if you roll 12+ you get bonus stuff.

Should I just doublepost on the IC? I was waiting for another to post, but it looks like @Samanos, you posted here in the IC what Night Hood needs to react to. I guess I'll give it until tomorrow to make another IC post.

I think I want Theo to imprint hallucinations of police coming towards the Valhalla Boys for his next "action". But I wanna see what everyone else has in mind first.

Uhh, I think Declan is still gunfighting with that one bloke. Looks like your hallucinations might be helpful for Brianna, who has two on her, though?