The Island at the Axis of the World | Act One: The Coaltongue

bwatford

Marguerite Fletcher (Human Ranger)spacer.png

Current AC: 10 (R.H.C. uniform) | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

The Duchess smiles at Marguerite's words "Yes, Inspector, we must all remember the old ways of the Skyseers and the fey, and not be tricked into thinking Danor's industry is good for Risur just because my brother uses the term 'progress' a lot." she says as she looks over the party with a frown.

Marguerite nods, seemingly sympathetic to The Duchess's sentiments. "I do believe "progress" more often'n not's just a pearly-coated way for folks t'say "different." She looks up at the Coaltongue. "But in this-here situation, I think a vessel as different as this be good'n likely to pummel any navy who ain't got da sense to keep up with da happenin's of da rest-a da world." She adds a playful smile. "Just don'tcha ask me to serve on her's all I'm sayin'."

After a few moments Duchess Ethelyn formally introduces herself to you, then says, “It is my understanding Inspector that you have some sway over the arrangements of this event. If you could do an old lady a kindness, the air here leaves me winded, and the company is beginning to give me a headache. I know my brother’s party is going to run late, so I need a room I can nap in. I’d be very grateful if you’d arrange this for me.”

Margeurite introduces herself and—as usual—offers the Duchess a handshake. To the question, she simply shakes her head. "I got given a schedule, same as ya'll. We ain't got no say in what transpire 'round here. We just floatin' 'round to keep a mean-eye out for shine-stilled trouble." She looks around a moment, then continues. "Let me tell you what: you an' yours just hold course right here for a handful-a heartbeats, an' I'll see if I can't for shore rustle somethin' outta the timbers for ya."

Turning to The Duchess's handservant, Marguerite parts with an Elvish "Miss...", then makes her way back to Trakand. Once there, she temporarily excuses him from his conversation, and apprises him of The Duchess's request in private.

Marianna (Deva Cleric)spacer.png

AC: 18 | HP: 24/24 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 15 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

The guards were a credit to their job, although she was happy to be waved through easily. Perhaps it was the uniform. Perhaps he just knew her. It didn't matter much to her, as she quickly put on a friendly smile to take the preferred glass, holding it carefully as she let him speak first. "I'm here to represent my agency. Nothing special."

And then she took a sip, letting the garrulous Tiefling continue his discussions. It was good just to listen in. Then he spoke something of the men and women dying for peace.

For a moment she blinked, as if unsure if she should react to it, then the moment was passed. It was odd, those moments. Still, she just shook it off as she continued to smile and watch. "To the people who must have the courage to man and wield these mighty tools." Marianna's words are tacked on after the cheer, as if to elicit a further support for the statement. They were as they were, she didn't care particularly strongly for those men and women she referenced. However the sentiment should be there, regardless.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Morningstar
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Major Edwyrd Trakand (Retd.) 

(Old Human Fighter) applicationimage.jpeg.1a9dd91957ab6910b641deb636b8ad49.jpeg

AC: 12 | HP: 31/31| Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 14 | Second Wind: 1/1 S/LR Action Surge: 1/1 S/LR | Superiority Dice: 4/4 S/LR | DM Inspiration: 1/1 |

“We’ll Captain, that’s a good question. When you have seen as much action as I have, you become a bit jaded to the philosophies of conflict.”

Remembering some historical reading he had done on Miller, Edwyrd answers the question casually, “As Miller ascribed pre-malice in his treatise on hypocrisy, I’ll admit I’m unsure of my beliefs in this and don’t want to act in contradiction to my moral values. However, I can see the value of each ‘side’ understanding each other and in so doing each side should be able to set aside difference and compromise. I can see how that should work in a perfect world. Unfortunately we don’t live in a perfect world Sirs, but one where factors such as greed, lust, power and even evil exists. Therefore, while I wish Miller’s view held true, I find Eschatol’s eventual chaos more likely and still prepare for it. Human nature is chaotic at its base and enlightenment about the cost of conflict comes too late for both sides”. 

Changing tact to avoid further awkward debate, “I’ve heard great things about your training regimes on board the Impossible, Captain. Tell me your views on being prepared? Also who have you left in command of her while you are here?”

Mechanics

Main Hand: Hawk-headed Sword Cane
Off Hand: Empty

Edited by Hades-666
Adding text (see edit history)

Josephine Stevenson  applicationspacer.png

AC: 15 | HP: 35/35 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 10 | Rages: 3/3 

Josephine cocked her head to one side and gently shrugged as the Chief Inspector vanished into the crowd. His final words to her echoing in her mind. Have fun. She wasn't sure how to do that. With a last glance at the scaffolding, she straighted the coat of her uniform and ran a hand across her head, ensuring her hair was still tightly wound into a bun. 

She imagined what "fun" would have looked like for the old Josephine. She would have come here with Robert. They would have mingled and laughed and had many conversations... with the occasional whispered aside making fun of the people who were taking themselves too seriously. Eventually, with both Robert and herself being of scientific backgrounds, they would have drifted toward the engineer, fascinated with any tidbit he was willing to share on the workings of the mighty ship.

With such thoughts playing in her mind, Inspector Stevenson found herself making her way towards the gaggle of people that included the Tiefling and Marianna. She nodded to the woman, they hadn't really spoken yet and she didn't want to intrude, so she readied herself to be content to listen to any conversation. There seemed to be extra security around the engineer. Probably for good reason.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Walking stick

Edited by ariel
grammar! (see edit history)

spacer.png

The Island at the Axis of the World
Act One: The Coaltongue

spacer.png   Ethelyn of Shale - Duchess and Sister to the King

image.png.aaaceac4b277600f111c5a2eabd002d7.pngAs Fletcher made her statement to the Duchess about the Coaltongue, the old woman made her own remarks "We wise or not, I am unenthused about this metal monstrosity, and suspect the only thing keeping it from sinking is infernal tiefling magic." she said before Fletcher left her side to return to Trakand.

spacer.png   Rutger Smith - Captain of the R.N.S. Impossible

image.png.d3a3de5537d80dc2e134eda154721fbe.pngWhen the Major gave his opinion, the captain gave a ear to the man if out of nothing else but respect for the badge of office, when Inspector Trakand was done the captain nodded "But that theory my friend is based off animals, ones that run purely on instinct. Food, shelter, food, not food. Of course, there is an understanding between the hunter and the hunted. Do you not think we as a society can overcome our own natural instinct for chaos?"

"Well, the prey, damn sure knows." the captain laughed in jest. "But seriously, philosophy of mankind is a tad bit different. With the cunning of such, it is not often known if one is friend or foe in advance. You both have to be ready to both have a peaceful solution as do you a non-peaceful solution. The longer you can avoid war and talk, the better understanding you have of your enemy. When you understand enough then peaceful terms can be arranged, even if it is along the lines that are hard to stomach sometimes. Compromise is the only true solution that works." he said as he addressed the Major with this counter point.

Then turning to the Inspector, Mr. Tuvuere said "Why, it is my understanding that some were arrested for that same chaos earlier before the crowd was let into the square. If what I hear is correct, chaos is even among us now. For if not then why the ship would have all the security details and now multiple members of the R.H.C. here. Surely you Inspectors would have more important things to do than mingle at such a party. Perhaps they are on duty even now and suspect us of chaos captain?" he said while rubbing his beard.

A few moments later he smiled big and slapped Trakand on his back "Had you there for a moment, didn't I."

The captain then addressed the Major's later questions "We are not going into battle today, Inspector. So, prepared for what? Our distinguished guest? Our sailors are on board doing their duties I assure you. The ship is docked, and we will be boarding momentarily. Perhaps I could show you around the bridge if you like once we are underway."

A moment later Inspector Fletcher was back at Edwyrd's side.

Long Night Ahead Scene Notes

1818 local - Moonday, April the 1st, 501 AOV

Show Instructions

Long Night Ahead
Social. Real-Time 
The PCs are invited to join this evening’s party aboard the warship.

Instructions: Feel free to make introductions and mingle with the guest if you like. This is an open social encounter so you may do whatever you like.

Show Active Maps

No Maps Currently Active!!

Show Bookkeeping

PASSIVE PERCEPTION SCORES

Fletcher 17 | Marianna 15 | Montilla 15 | Trakand 14 | Wollstonecraft 11 | Stevenson 10

INITIATIVE

Not in Use!!

MECHANICS
Not in Use!!
CONDITIONS
Not in Use!!
DESCRIPTIONS
Not in Use!!
ALBERT MONTILLA

Hit Points: 24/24 

Hit Dice: 3/3
DM Inspiration: 1/1

JOSEPHINE STEVENSON

Hit Points: 35/35 

Rage: 3/3 *L

MARIANNA

Resistances: necrotic, radiant (cannot be blinded by bright light)

Channel Divinity:  1/1 *S

Eyes of Night: 1/1 *L

Hand of Retribution: 6/6 *L

Memory of Past Lifetimes: 1/1 *L

Spell Slots (ATK +5, DC 13) *L

• 1st Level: 4/4
  • 2nd Level: 2/2

MAJOR EDWYRD TRAKAND

Hit Points: 31/31 

Action Surge: 1/1 *S
Second Wind: 1/1 *S

Superiority Dice: 4/4 *S

MARGUERITE FLETCHER

Hit Points: 28/28 

• 1st Level: 3/3

VALENTINE WOLLSTONECRAFT

Hit Points: 20/20 

Resistances: charmed (magic can't put you to sleep)
Sorcery Points: 3/3 *L

Unfinished: 1/1 *L

AC: 12 | HP: 31/31| Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 14 | Second Wind: 1/1 S/LR Action Surge: 1/1 S/LR | Superiority Dice: 4/4 S/LR | DM Inspiration: 1/1 |

But that theory my friend is based offanimals, …”

It becomes rapidly clear to Edwyrd why Captain Smith has the reputation he has. ‘He’s ignorant of both sides of the coin. He’ll soon learn it in command of the Impossoble in defense of the Empire. I just hope his position was earned and not bought, and that his metal is as strong as his words today if push comes to shove. And that it’s not at the expense of his mens lives.’ He politely listens and nods to the young man, trying to give the impression that he cares about the man’s point of view. 

Yes but aren’t we all animals when it comes down to survival and fighting for our lives. But I do agree with you that we should all strive to avoid conflict if at all possible.” Thinking more to himself, Edwyrd remembers an old text he once read that made him think up the philosophy of knowing one’s enemy, If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Breaking his recollection as he sees Fletch returning from the duchess with an interesting look on her face.  “A tour of the Impossible would be most welcome, maybe later once we are underway, thank you”.

Turning to the Inspector, Mr. Tuvuere said "Why, it is my understanding that some were arrested for that same chaos earlier before the crowd was let into the square.”

Speaking slightly louder than necessary so it carried to Fletcher’s ears, “Yes indeed that did happen Mr Tuvuere but it was all dealt with minimal upset, just some people who had got carried away with emotions from the big event.” he mimes a drinking and drunk motion with his off hand. However his eyes look piercingly at Tuvuere and scan his person. Blinded by the notions of the Captain and that his ship is docked and not ready for action to protect the Coaltongue, he had overlooked this bearded dwarf and assumed he was of note. Recollecting now that the Captain had only introduced him as ‘Mr Tuvuere ‘hmm I don’t recall that name on the guest list. Now that I think of it, have I seen Governor Stanfield here yet? A number of loose lines that I need to tie down before she blows us into a reef!’

Ah we are always on the lookout for chaos agents, Sir. Tell me, have you travelled far today to be here? You are the Captain’s guest I assume?” Glancing at the Captain for confirmation and also welcoming Fletcher back into the conversation with a welcoming arm gesture. Noting a very subtle nod from her indicating she wanted to talk to him privately, he accepts with a look but awaits Mr Tuvuere’s reply. Edwyrd’s main hand tightens on his walking cane subconsciously. 

Mechanics

Edited by Hades-666 (see edit history)

Albert Montilla (Human Rogue)spacer.png

AC: 14  | HP: 24/24 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | 

Albert paid a haphazard attention to the niceties of the situation, enough so he could respond if needed but it seems like the industrialist was much more interested in talking to Val. Albert went to take a drink of water he collected from one of the waitstaff earlier when suddenly Val's voice floated through his mind. This surprised him both mentally and physically causing the water to go down the wrong pipe, resulting in a bit of a coughing fit. He turned away from the conversation before him to compose himself. "So much for not reacting. Wait. Can you always hear my thoughts?" He says mentally disregarding the question for a moment, as he pulls himself together and rejoins the conversation, "Sorry, went down the wrong pipe." "We can talk about this mental thing later, but no I don't recall Mr. Pemberton to be one of the notable industrialists on the guest list. Have enough money and it seems you can get anywhere." He thinks to Val while proceeding to back to his haphazard state of attention.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty

Marguerite Fletcher (Human Ranger)spacer.png

Current AC: 10 (R.H.C. uniform) | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Marguerite lays her hand on Edwyrd's shoulder and quickly whispers into his ear, "Miss Ethelyn be fixin' for a room to have to her lone-little-self for a lie-down before da big party. If you ain't see no harm in it, I'll talk to the Jim-boy in charge o'the bunks, come time we all climb 'board. Da way I make it, we be payin' two people with da same penny. We corrallin' Mr. Lee's 'steemed guest while doin' her own self a favor, to boot. Two friends in the long haul always be better'n one, I say."

After Trakand gives his answer, they return to their guests. Marguerite gives a half-bow and says, "I do apologize f'that, now. Hoo-wee, this crowd be runnin' us ragged today!" With a friendly smile, her eyes move back to Smith and Tuvuere, lingering a moment on the latter.

Valentine Wollstonecraft - Half-elf Sorcerer applicationspacer.png

AC: 12 (15 Mage Armor) | HP: 20/20 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Sorcery Points: 3/3 LR Unfinished: 1/1 LR

Val allows the eccentric old man to reprimand him for his uniform and his title. He has learned over the past few years that pride is not a trait that helps him survive. When Albert coughs, Val leans down briefly to help him, "Maybe you should get a drink Albert," before turning back to his conversation with Mr Pemberton. 

“I agree on the uniforms, sir. I much prefer wearing my civilian clothes and thought we should blend in more at this event. But the powers that be wanted a show of as many uniforms as possible, so here I am. So did you help with the Coaltongue? It seems like something you would be interested in. Risuri innovation and all." 

Meanwhile, with other part of his brain, he continues his conversation with Albert, "Albert, could you check in with the others to see if Mr. Pemberton here might be a threat? If we lose this connection, just wait a moment and I can reconnect us." 

Mechanics

Action: none
Bonus Action: telepathic speech
Move: none
Manipulate: none

Notes

Stover Delft, Asst. Chief Inspector, Royal Homeland Constabulary, Flint branch
Margaret Saxby, Lady Inspectress, RHC, Flint branch
Ravissant Wolf Cell "The Wolves"

Skyseer Wrethu saw the wolf, while a symbolically dubious character, bringing the helpless lamb to succor in the only manner it could

Minister Harkover Lee. Most powerful mage in Risur

Geoff Masserde. Danoran Tiefling helping us build ships. Likes to drink.

Captain Rutger Smith. Captain of RNS Impossible. Likes philosophy.

Duchess Ethelyn of Shale. King's sister. Dislikes industry and supports Unseen Court.

Flint Governor Roland Stanfield. 5 centuries old after reincarnation.

King Aodhan. Old warrior. Has magic since he's king. 

Benedict Pemberton. Eccentric Industrialist. 

• 3 months later...

spacer.png

NPC - Rutger Smith - Captain of the R.N.S. Impossible

image.png.d3a3de5537d80dc2e134eda154721fbe.pngSnorting Mr Tuvuere shakes his head and gestures back to the woman that had just arrived at the Major's side and then sweeps his stubby arm over towards the Major leaving a trail of white smoke from his cigar. "You see Smith! The good man all but said it. 'If you can't adapt, you die.' That good sir is precisely the point of Eschatolgy! All things end eventually. Its planning for the end that makes your life important. Miller was a fool to think that peace could be achieved by the other nations understanding one another. The last four wars between us and Danor should have proved it!"

"Sir. Tell me, have you travelled far today to be here? You are the Captain’s guest I assume?” the Major said as he glanced at the Captain for confirmation.

"Mr. Tuvuere is indeed my guest." the captain quipped before Mr. Tuvuere chimed in again "Not to far Major, actually Smith likes to think it was his invitation but I was actually here on business anyway. So this social gathering lined up nicely." he said with a smile.

NPC - Benedict Pemberton - Eccentric and genteel industrialist

image.png.eb662e6e2766eee56491ecce3cc01598.png"So did you help with the Coaltongue? It seems like something you would be interested in. Risuri innovation and all."  Val asked Mr. Pembleton.

Pemberton looked at Val when he asked his question "Well of course son." he said with a chuckle "You have to be able to adapt your interest, invest where there is money to be made and pull money out of projects that no longer are profitable. Such is the game of such a man as myself." he said as he again turned his attention to the ship.

"Right now, that investment is before us, you see, each of the portholes as well as the main deck have been lined with a thin layer of gold. This will prevent anyone from teleporting onto the deck during a battle. Teleportation itself would work inside of the ship, but she is entirely immune to such things from outside, important of course if you were being attacked." he added, "You see I own the company that supplies and makes the thin gold sheets for such a task."

"Also she can make a good seventeen knots, a full three faster then what we know of from the Danoran's. She can run faster, hit harder and survive longer than any ship on the seas." Waving towards the ship the man raises his glass in a toast. "She's nearly indestructible. Old Gods help the Danoran's if they try to pick a fight with her." Nodding to himself, he turns back to Val. "When we set sail, I’ll see about getting you a tour. She’s a fascinating piece of machinery."

Then addressing everyone around him "And it doesn't hurt that my company makes the steel for her either. Yes she is truly an investment."

1822 local - Moonday, April the 1st, 501 AOV

Show Instructions

Long Night Ahead
Social. Real-Time 

Instructions: Feel free to make introductions and mingle with the guest if you like. This is an open social encounter so you may do whatever you like.

Show Active Maps

Show Bookkeeping

Fletcher 17 | Marianna 15 | Montilla 15 | Trakand 14 | Wollstonecraft 11 | Stevenson 10

INITIATIVE

Not in Use!!

MECHANICS
Not in Use!!
CONDITIONS
Not in Use!!
DESCRIPTIONS
Not in Use!!
ALBERT MONTILLA

JOSEPHINE STEVENSON

MARIANNA

MAJOR EDWYRD TRAKAND

MARGUERITE FLETCHER

VALENTINE WOLLSTONECRAFT

Albert Montilla (Human Rogue)spacer.png

AC: 14  | HP: 24/24 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | 

Albert takes Val's suggestion he excuses himself and finds his way to the drink table or a server offering drinks, whichever he finds first. After grabbing something non-alcoholic as to not dull his senses on such an important night, he makes his way through the crowd looking for another member of his group. "I overheard you ask him about his involvement in the Coaltongue, what was his response? If he has money in the game it could very well be a reason as to why he is here, although I do not know why he wouldn't have been on the guest list then." Spotting the Major talking with the captain, he makes his way over to them. Clasping a hand on Edwyrd's shoulder, "Forgive me for interrupting, Inspector Albert Montilla." He introduces himself, taking his hand off the Major's shoulder and offering to the captain and then his companion to shake. "Please don't let me ruin a good conversation."

Mechanics

Edited by Landid (see edit history)

Valentine Wollstonecraft - Half-elf Sorcerer applicationspacer.png

AC: 12 (15 Mage Armor) | HP: 20/20 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/2 | Sorcery Points: 3/3 LR Unfinished: 1/1 LR

Val laughs along as Mr. Pemberton tells his stories. He shows appropriate awe and enthusiasm when the man talks about his successful businesses. Benedict Pemberton certainly knows about Val's own failure to stay in his family's business, and maybe knows some of the details for how it happened. But for today, Val's job is to protect this ship, the king, and the guests, so he plays along with the old businessman instead of prying for information regarding his own situation. While Val knows that no ship is indestructible, he is not about to have that argument with Mr. Pemberton now. Instead, he comments on the ship and accepts the offer of a tour. 

“The ship is beautiful. A tour would be quite enjoyable, sir. I would love to see the steel you provided and some of those gold circles you created. I'm glad that business continues to go well for you. Risur is lucky to have your support." 

Mechanics

Action: none
Bonus Action: telepathic speech
Move: none
Manipulate: none

Notes

Stover Delft, Asst. Chief Inspector, Royal Homeland Constabulary, Flint branch
Margaret Saxby, Lady Inspectress, RHC, Flint branch
Ravissant Wolf Cell "The Wolves"

Skyseer Wrethu saw the wolf, while a symbolically dubious character, bringing the helpless lamb to succor in the only manner it could

Minister Harkover Lee. Most powerful mage in Risur

Geoff Masserde. Danoran Tiefling helping us build ships. Likes to drink.

Captain Rutger Smith. Captain of RNS Impossible. Likes philosophy.

Duchess Ethelyn of Shale. King's sister. Dislikes industry and supports Unseen Court.

Flint Governor Roland Stanfield. 5 centuries old after reincarnation.

King Aodhan. Old warrior. Has magic since he's king. 

Benedict Pemberton. Eccentric Industrialist. 

Josephine Stevenson  applicationspacer.png

AC: 15 | HP: 35/35 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 10 | Rages: 3/3 

Josephine had been listening patiently as the tiefling engineer, Geoff Massarde, answered questions from the crowd and spoke with the both eerie and beautiful Marianna. Feeling an urge to somehow make herself useful in this uncomfortable mass of humanoids, she took a deep stablizing breath. She then unconsciously straightened the collar of her uniform and brushed down its long sleeves, as if to remove crumbs that simply had not existed in the first place.

Ensuring her badge was well-adjusted and in sight, she spoke out. "Master Massarde, I was wondering if you might spare your assistant, Miss Dane, to take a brief walk with me along the pier? I have a few questions that she might be able to answer and I do not want to interrupt your evening.

My name is Inspector Stevenson. I work with Marianna." She nodded with a gentle encompassing smile toward the deva. With purpose, she glanced at the crowd surrounding the group, looking for anyone paying unusual attention to the engineer or his party.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Walking stick

Name
perception
1d20 5

Edwyrd acknowledges Fletcher’s whisper and nods with an understanding smile for her eyes to read as - message received, agreed and understood. Such a genteel social butterfly, isn’t she gents.” 

Watching Fletch dance off like a sprite between waves, he nods to Albert as he joins the conversation. “We we’re just discussing the Captain’s post-malice Millerite philosophy and theory. His honoured guest, Mr Tuvuere, has an opposite point of view, making for interesting conversation. How is the rest of the party going, do we need to discuss anything? While he says such, his mind is really turned to the Captain’s rather quick response to Mr Tuvuere’s guest status. He scans the Captain’s face and locks eyes for a second, searching their depths for any subtle hidden truths… Then feigns a pain in his leg as a disarming distraction. 

Mechanics

Action: Insight roll

Name
Insight
1d20+4 17

spacer.png

NPC - Geoff Massarde, Male Tiefling, Engineer

image.png.a3667f70029c0c507f7c79edc57aaace.png"Master Massarde, I was wondering if you might spare your assistant, Miss Dane, to take a brief walk with me along the pier? I have a few questions that she might be able to answer, and I do not want to interrupt your evening." Josephine requested of the tiefling.

"Why sure, but only for a moment Inspector, as we are only a few minutes from boarding. You are not going to want to miss the tour I am sure." the engineer responded.

1826 local - Moonday, April the 1st, 501 AOV

Show Instructions

Long Night Ahead
Social. Real-Time 

Show Active Maps

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE

Not in Use!!

MECHANICS
Not in Use!!
CONDITIONS
Not in Use!!
DESCRIPTIONS
Not in Use!!
ALBERT MONTILLA

JOSEPHINE STEVENSON

MARIANNA

MAJOR EDWYRD TRAKAND

MARGUERITE FLETCHER

VALENTINE WOLLSTONECRAFT