The Village - OOC

Morphling

The artifact is going to take three turns to resolve (30 minutes). By contrast searching the room only takes one round (10 seconds). So the artifact is going to be resolved after everything else. Also suggest you try and get four intelligence 12+ people to help you with the artifact for maximum bonus, but that's entirely up to you.

Sorry for the break in posts! Been a hectic weekend.

20 hours ago, JagrHunter said:

wow, needing higher than a 19...yikes.

Any other PCs wanna help?

Sorry boss my whole tribe a lil dumb 🙃

20 hours ago, Morphling said:

The artifact is going to take three turns to resolve (30 minutes). By contrast searching the room only takes one round (10 seconds). So the artifact is going to be resolved after everything else. Also suggest you try and get four intelligence 12+ people to help you with the artifact for maximum bonus, but that's entirely up to you.

Is the party able to perform this artifact check while we're on the move, or will we have to stay put? If it's the latter, is there a cap on how many attempts we can make at finding our gear before it's hopelessly lost in the debris? Otherwise Bamzaw specifically is zealous enough to make the full 180 allotted checks in that 30 minute time span 😅

You'll have to stay put, you can't do two things at once. You may make as many checks to find your gear as you wish, but the longer it takes, the more likely a random encounter.

6 minutes ago, Morphling said:

The artifact check was successful. Are you all waiting on that?

Should I go ahead and make all my rolls for Bamzaw's search now? Figured that might save time but I've been doing it a little slower to give everyone the chance to abandon him in case he sprang a random encounter on the party in the mad pursuit of his "artifact" lol