The Village - OOC

Morphling

2 minutes ago, Morphling said:

Actually what I meant by luck check was roll an unmodified d20 and try to get under your Luck score. So the 4 is actually good.

I think in the future I'll specify checks that you add a modifier to so you can beat a DC as "checks" and rolls where you're trying to get under an attribute as "rolls." Hopefully that will help avoid confusion.

It might. But you also underestimate my attention span and ability to mix things up while popping in to check on these while multitasking! I'll do what I can to keep it all straight in my head, tho. haha

4 hours ago, Morphling said:

If your characters are attacking, then yes make an attack roll.

Anyway, round one is finished, and so are Gugga, Talyn, and Erryd! What would their players like for their epitaphs?

LOL rest in peace beetle bro...

"Gugga not built for this."

36 minutes ago, Morphling said:

Actually what I meant by luck check was roll an unmodified d20 and try to get under your Luck score. So the 4 is actually good.

I think in the future I'll specify checks that you add a modifier to so you can beat a DC as "checks" and rolls where you're trying to get under an attribute as "rolls." Hopefully that will help avoid confusion.

8 minutes ago, sleepydogboy said:

LOL rest in peace beetle bro...

"Gugga not built for this."

Not gonna lie, beetle bro got me choking laughing XD

"Gugga, in fact, not built differently." 🤣

17 minutes ago, pesukarhu said:

Nooo, not the beetle! :-)

I'm still catching up, but I love the OOC energy.

I'll second that. Y'all are making me a happy Judge.

Updated the graveyard BTW.

For anyone who wants to spend luck in this or a future fight, these ants have an AC of 14. I'm probably just going to tell you enemy AC after like a round of combat.

14 minutes ago, Morphling said:

For anyone who wants to spend luck in this or a future fight, these ants have an AC of 14. I'm probably just going to tell you enemy AC after like a round of combat.

In that case, Bokk is definitely spending 1 luck. I'll figure out the consequences of that later. :-)

10 hours ago, Morphling said:

@pesukarhu Make sure to reduce Bokk's Luck by 1 (you can note his original luck score for if and when you earn it back).

How would you like me to track this? For now I just edited my last post to add a OOC: Luck.

Would it be helpful if I copied @Malkavian Grin's concise one-line summary format in my posts? I'd be happy to do something like that.