The Village - OOC

Morphling

1 hour ago, JagrHunter said:

Ok..Grin is like my local crack dealer. She mentions the game...

Fixed it for you. Also, here have you tried snorting this...? lmao

1 hour ago, JagrHunter said:

How do we roll a d30 in MW?

In addition to inline posting, you can use the command line prompt which is the same thing but it doesn't put stuff in your post. If you click "add dice", you'll see four buttons just under that part; one looks like ">_" which is where you can put in all kinds of funky stuff as long as you know dice code (there's guides around).

You play all of them. If you ended up creating too many (not sure how many we'll need yet) then I'll ask you to delete the one or two most recent ones you made.

I'm sure that seems like a LOT, and it is, but expect the party to dwindle pretty quickly as the adventure goes on.

5 hours ago, JagrHunter said:

Thanks Grin. I can always count on you keeping me correct...LOL

I gotchu boo 💜

2 hours ago, JagrHunter said:

So can we choose which PC we start with or is it a first come First serve?

It's a "funnel" adventure which means we all play a group each of level 0 nobodies and wannabes. It's glorious!

I suspect this is an overly optimistic question, but what's the protocol if more than one of my wide eyed dingbats manage to drag their battered-but-breathing bodies to the end of the funnel? Will we be choosing one from there or continuing as multiple level 1 characters?

19 minutes ago, sleepydogboy said:

I suspect this is an overly optimistic question, but what's the protocol if more than one of my wide eyed dingbats manage to drag their battered-but-breathing bodies to the end of the funnel? Will we be choosing one from there or continuing as multiple level 1 characters?

I think you'll choose one of them to be appointed as a seeker, and any extras will decide to continue pursuing their prior occupations instead of continuing the adventuring life. I'll make a final decision should this actually come to pass.