The Village - OOC

Morphling

7 hours ago, Morphling said:

Awesome! Excited to get started :)

I'm still a total beginner so let me know if I should change anything. Likewise, two of my characters are taking more "social" options—I wasn't sure if I should roll anything for those, so let me know if you'd like me to edit the post with a personality check (or any other relevant roll).

4 minutes ago, sleepydogboy said:

I'm still a total beginner so let me know if I should change anything. Likewise, two of my characters are taking more "social" options—I wasn't sure if I should roll anything for those, so let me know if you'd like me to edit the post with a personality check (or any other relevant roll).

Let me thank you for being the first to post!

Your post looks great to me, and my ruling is that no additional rolls will be necessary at the moment.

10 minutes ago, sleepydogboy said:

Actually, there is one thing I should clarify. Everyone is already on their feet; you've awakened from a drug-like state but were not unconscious. Farm implements likewise are already in your hands.

10 minutes ago, Morphling said:

Actually, there is one thing I should clarify. Everyone is already on their feet; you've awakened from a drug-like state but were not unconscious. Farm implements likewise are already in your hands.

Ah, my b! My actions are the same but I did a little editing for clarity.

You can keep them as is if you want to make melee attacks with your farm implements. If you do not wish to do that, then you should edit your post and change your characters actions.

43 minutes ago, Morphling said:

@pesukarhu Ooh, looks like Bokk got a critical hit! Roll on the critical table for him, and don't forget to add his luck modifier!

I added the roll to the rolls for my post, just got a 1 (opportunistic strike, +1d3 damage). I don't know what damage these tools do, or I'd roll it.