Loot accounting

farothel

Here is the loot I found in the last adventure:

-various gems: 90gp
-the crown of Mechegkoth - what you came here to recover
-two clay vials of unknown alchemical liquid (craft alchemy to identify) (unknown, lesser healing potion)
-two spell scrolls (2x Soothe)
-notes on the ooze goblins and how they came to be
-notes on gate research to go back home (Chelia is certainly interested in this)
-Some alchemical recipes for Kek

books:
-books on other planes
-a large book on The Mud - a wet region of the plane of earth
-history of the goblinoid home world
-catalogues of flora and fauna found deep underground (as the Deep Blood were apparently very rarely found on the surface)
-a couple books on building into and around stalagmites and stalactites
-several religious texts about Swarm, Heshbelu, and The Carrion Court
-some maps of the major goblinoid clans and holds on their old world
-one book of poems written in praise of the beauty of a bugbear woman who was famously ill all the time with flu and colds and many parasites
-books on cultivating giant mushrooms
-two books on carpentry with hard mycelium
-a book on stone carving
-two books on goblin art
-one book of erotic goblin art

Kek would like the mushroom farming book. Possibly also the deep flora and fauna book.

He would also browse the maps and religious texts, but probably wouldn't necessarily want to keep them.

The heal potion should go to Chalia or Khaine. Kek will try to identify the other potion when he is able. Not sure what the rules are.

1 hour ago, Dr Jackal said:

Kek would like the mushroom farming book. Possibly also the deep flora and fauna book.

He would also browse the maps and religious texts, but probably wouldn't necessarily want to keep them.

The heal potion should go to Chalia or Khaine. Kek will try to identify the other potion when he is able. Not sure what the rules are.

Depends whether it's a potion or an elixir. Potions are magical and identified through a magical tradition check (arcane, nature, occult, religion). Elixirs are alchemical (as these two are) and identified through a craft alchemy check.

I meant more along the lines of how often I'm allowed to try. I think I failed the last one.

Kek won't move to intercept anyone. No point in giving away his position.