The Olde Irish Pub (The OOC Thread)

Papa Bear

Eleanor doesn't (since she's new to the whole Hero Biz) -- that being said, "Geist" is a more intimidating handle than "Eleanor". :orcgrin:

Perhaps not so clearly stated in my backstory, but John prefers to simply be called John by his friends and associates. Some local newspaper invented the name 'Rescuer', and there's nothing he can do about it.

Chess doesn't have a secret Identity- he's a known private detective, and his powers are generally subtle enough that no one knows he's using them

PS: Yeah, 4th edition had Secret and Public IDs clearly defined as Disadvantages (Complications now) which was a big 'advantage' back in those days when you needed 150 or so points in Complications. 15 or 10 points was a nice help. It also made it obvious one way or the other (or if you didn't take one or the other, you had a secret ID but wasn't bothered when people figured/found out.

Did I do that wrong?

Sergio is going full Secret Identity with Shriek. In fact that this point the rumor is that the Shriek is a literial Demon from Hell. How could that rumor get started, I wonder?

10 hours ago, leons1701 said:

Pretty sure you can still take Secret ID or Public ID as a Social Complication.

Yea Fluke has a very public ID as a complication.

12 hours ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Well shoot, first 17 of the game if I am reading that right.

I rolled an 18 in my earlier thread when trying to use the computer...

Posted (edited)

Rut Roh!

heh

Plus, you can probably take it if John gets shot first

Though, Killing attacks can be nasty. But I've remembered them incorectly for 6e. The multiplier is a half d6 instead of d6-1 that it was in earlier editions, so the possibility of massive stun is greatly reduced.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)