Have you heard of Blue Alley?

637962186196363056(1).png.baecba34bd74354c789eee10c5920c6f.png
H'vek'ek
AC: 16 | Hp: 8 | Init: +3
Per: +0 | Ins: +0 | Inv: +0

Roach's antennae twitched with interest as he observed the list of names - some crossed out, others not. "Sign name, should talk to those whose names not struck through," he conveyed telepathically, sending images of if these individuals were still lurking within the mysterious confines of Blue Alley or if they had long since departed with whatever treasures or knowledge they had gleaned. he signed a series of glyphs across the parchment, presumably his name.

His wings quivered slightly, a sign of his readiness, as he swiftly manoeuvred his smaller arms underneath them to retrieve an assortment of tools—picks, rods, and other necessities for the task at hand. With everything in place, Roach moved stealthily to the edge of the alleyway, his presence nearly imperceptible in the shadows. "We go now?" his thoughts reached out, questioning yet decisive, prepared to delve into the depths of the alley and uncover its secrets, with or without the aid of those who had ventured there before.

Aldara Figments the Minor Trickster

Aldara grumbles at the sight of the lines. "I don't like the look of those lines... I bet if I were to analyze this for magic, it'd have something to say to me." Nonetheless, she signs the book.

Aldara Figments & Highborn Whitefoot

"Circling sounds good. I feel it important to let you two know that I specialize in illusion magics. However, I do know how to create lights -- and, how to allow us to see in the dark." The latter remark is directed at Qwinsea.

Aldara Figments

spacer.png

Human Wizard (Illusionist)

Myth-Weavers Character Sheet

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea nods to Aldara and says, "Thanks for reminding me." He whistles and waves down a bird from the sky. He smiles when an owl lands on his hand and he gentle transfers him to his shoulder. "This is Sojourn" as he introduces his companions to his pet.

OoC

@TricksterArcane already made the post in the Adventure Log for the spell components.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Waterdeep, 20th of Ches

image.png.873c6bd749db94c52c1e6f22479e1307.png
After signing the ledger, you proceed down the alley. You are about to pick a direction when Jin notices something odd in the mural. He sees depictions of all of you being mutilated by various kinds of grisly traps.

OOC

Are you going to keep going right?

Also, I will give you this piece of advice now: your passive perception is not high enough to uncover most things in this dungeon. If you are looking for something, it's best to add a roll for it.

Edited by TricksterArcane (see edit history)

e9skLqC.jpgJin Lin Thi - Half Elf Bard/Sorcerer Divine Soul 3 | Sheet | Adventure Log
AC 14 | HP 19/19 | Spell Slots: 4/2 | Passive Perception: 13 | Passive Investigation: 13 | Passive Insight: 13 |
Condition/Mood: Now Entering Blue... Alley... *sees mural* hey... who the wise guy with the art supplies huh...

With Jin in front, The group entered into the Blue Alley and proceeded to make it to the decision point. However Jin would notice that the wall mural showed everyone in the group being butchered by traps. Jin just frowned at the art.

"get me with traps huh..." He grumbled then looked around, "I like to see them try,

Name
Perception
1d20+3 17

Aldara Figments the Minor Trickster

"Ah, yes. This is Highborn." As his name is called, the orange cat about Aldara pokes his head out of her hood... and then leans forebody out of the hood as she walks.

"Traps?  Hmph. Look alive, Highborn." Aldara looks to Jin, and keeps abreast for danger... She draws her wand.

Aldara Figments

spacer.png

Human Wizard (Illusionist)

Myth-Weavers Character Sheet

Name
Aldara - Perception
1d20 2

Waterdeep, 20th of Ches

image.jpeg.04e6b432594ec9eba16c1a70df47192a.jpeg
Jin is about to dismiss the grisly threat until he notices something else. Hidden in the mural is a small sentence, "FIFTY FEET SOUTH OF THE BARRED WINDOW IS A SECRET DOOR."

Continuing east, you find another corridor. Two doors, both closed, are on the eastern wall. At the end of the corridor, on the western wall, is a relief sculpture of a humanoid skeleton, with outstretched arms and a mouth open as if screaming.

OOC

Where to next?

637962186196363056(1).png.baecba34bd74354c789eee10c5920c6f.png
H'vek'ek
AC: 16 | Hp: 8 | Init: +3
Per: +0 | Ins: +0 | Inv: +0

Roach's antennae twitched "Should we slow down and actually search in case there are traps?" the thoughts waft through your consciousness. He pauses and lets the others take a few steps forward more thoughts slowly waft into your minds "or perhaps stagger ourselves out so not to all be affected by the trap if it goes off"

With that, he starts to investigate the area around him in more detail and hangs back another five feet or so

Qwin_pic.jpgQwinsea Windjammer
Character Sheet | Adventure Log
CG Tethyrian Human "Sailor" Fighter 1
HP 12 | AC 16 | Init +3 | Perception 12 | Investigation 10

Qwinsea nods to his new insectoid friend, "You mean single file with some space in-between us?" He looks to Jin and then the rest and says, "Who has better vision? And can detect traps?" He knew his pet had some reliable senses, but could it spot a trap? That he was not sure of.

Still, he telepathically talks to his familiar and sends it on its way down the hall with its excellent darkvision and hopes it can detect something that could harm the team before they reach it. If it finds something of note it can relay that information back to Qwinsea.

OoC

I can send my owl to investigate down the hall and back, but we still need someone with Thieve's tools checking for floor traps and what not.

Misc

Game Notes

[1] Mint is looking for the Celestite Unicorn and offering 250 dragons for all

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)
Name
Familiar's Perception with Advantage
keep(2d20,highest)+3 18,11

e9skLqC.jpgJin Lin Thi - Half Elf Bard/Sorcerer Divine Soul 3 | Sheet | Adventure Log
AC 14 | HP 19/19 | Spell Slots: 4/2 | Passive Perception: 13 | Passive Investigation: 13 | Passive Insight: 13 |
Condition/Mood: 

Jin hummed as he investigated the doors checking them for traps, pulling out the mirror on his set of thieves tools to aid his search, "I'm no thief but I have a bit of a knack for locks and traps, I just found them interesting for some reason like a puzzle, keeps the mind sharp."

Name
Investigation
1d20+5 19