Application Discussion and Question

Gregorotto

Alright, I'll try to knock out as many as I can, I'm also constructing a bed today (no work due to new fiber installation, so hurray that), but weekends aren't really conducive to posting half the time. Going to finish my queue from yesterday I didn't get to, then use this and applications I've responded to thus far.

I am incredibly happy with the quality of applicants thus far, and look forward to maintaining that high bar with the ones I'm reading today.

8 minutes ago, Gregorotto said:

Alright, I'll try to knock out as many as I can, I'm also constructing a bed today (no work due to new fiber installation, so hurray that), but weekends aren't really conducive to posting half the time. Going to finish my queue from yesterday I didn't get to, then use this and applications I've responded to thus far.

I am incredibly happy with the quality of applicants thus far, and look forward to maintaining that high bar with the ones I'm reading today.

You sound like me a month ago.

Are you moving into a new place? That's always a chore.

1 hour ago, Chylopan said:

You sound like me a month ago.

Are you moving into a new place? That's always a chore.

Ha, fortunately no. We moved a month ago and settled into the new house but some things didn't get done due to my wife getting a serious bout of COVID. Our daughter co-sleeps so we haven't really needed her to have a bed but I think she wants one (she'll be two next month). Unfortunately I bought the wrong damn screws at Home Depot so guess who's making a third trip today.

On the upside, I have fiber Internet now, because AT&T is of the devil here.

40 minutes ago, Gregorotto said:

Ha, fortunately no. We moved a month ago and settled into the new house but some things didn't get done due to my wife getting a serious bout of COVID. Our daughter co-sleeps so we haven't really needed her to have a bed but I think she wants one (she'll be two next month). Unfortunately I bought the wrong damn screws at Home Depot so guess who's making a third trip today.

On the upside, I have fiber Internet now, because AT&T is of the devil here.

Hey, congrats (& comisserations on the illness)!

But look on the bright side, if you keep the wrong screws they may become part of one of the great paternal hordes - or that of a screwy dragon. (Aha ha...)

AT&T knows what's hopping with their customers: Fiend Warlock dips.

(Says a Canadian, from out of their reach.)

17 hours ago, Morhgor said:

Hey, congrats (& comisserations on the illness)!

But look on the bright side, if you keep the wrong screws they may become part of one of the great paternal hordes - or that of a screwy dragon. (Aha ha...)

AT&T knows what's hopping with their customers: Fiend Warlock dips.

(Says a Canadian, from out of their reach.)

Oh I've already got an impressive hoard of random screws, nuts, bolts, camshafts, hinges, you name it. Fafnir, I am, at this point.

As for AT&T, they'll have to try better. I shall not be making such a pact with them. The fiber Internet has been quite nice.

Unrelated: went through all the completed apps that I hadn't read this morning, next I'm going to prioritize my posts in other games before I come back, then on Monday I'll start answering questions, asking questions, and prepping for Thursday. A DM's duties are never done.