Application Discussion and Question

Gregorotto

1 hour ago, Gregorotto said:

Deadline of Thursday looms! My list is starting to formulate already, but remains in flux.

● : 72 hours Remain : ●

(This number is not precisely calculated, and includes a wide margin of error. Please do not use it for a time-loop based legendary quest.)

47 minutes ago, Gregorotto said:

It was suggested to me that, in lieu of further questions, I might open an IC thread for everyone to kind of get a vibe check on each other with.

Is this something y'all would be interested in? Heading towards Thursday?

Would that, like, take the form of questions / a scenario posed with the expectation that the response be in-character?

If so, that sounds fun. No guarantee I'd have time to complete it between now and the decision — I'd sure try!

3 hours ago, Gregorotto said:

It was suggested to me that, in lieu of further questions, I might open an IC thread for everyone to kind of get a vibe check on each other with.

Is this something y'all would be interested in? Heading towards Thursday?

Always a fun chance to roleplay a character that one might not otherwise get a chance to, should he not be selected for the game.  Of course, I wouldn't let the contents of it weigh too heavily on who you choose, given that some people might not notice it in time.  

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

I would love to get in a IC thread with others either in character/or genernal conversation as I think that will also help to build up some bonds! Though second with Ebornel as some might miss this and Thursday is close so the chance may have already pass away. 😓

Yeah, I decided that the time had already passed on an IC thread. Generally I'm not a fan of them but when it occurred to me I didn't go full-in on it in time. Alas!

My list is coming together pretty solidly, but I'm keeping it fluid for the new applicants.