image.jpeg.a0cc0b5cde12b22660f46e6f75874cbf.jpeg

Name: Aidan Lasca.
Ht: 4'9" Wt: 99lbs.
Hair: Blue. Eyes: Gold-Amber.
Race: Div-Spawn Teifling.
Class: Cleric of Cayden Cailean.
Alin:CG.
Lvl:6.

Background: Adina was born into the proud noble house of Lasca, but the proud noble house of Lasca is that specific kind of noble house that has a name. A title. A storied history and proud family tradition more then worth bragging about and no money or land to speak of. So Adinas child hood much like her siblings was spent mostly in and around the tavern of her mothers family and the houses of her more well to do cousins. With all that being said her childhood was not unpleasant quite to the contrary she enjoyed her time. Traveling around meeting her extended family and then coming back to stay at the tavern, helping her families business. And eventually much like her other siblings having to chose what she wanted to do in life, for her the choice was less complex, A natural ability for Devine magic and her 'unique' appearance combined so she was inclined to be a cleric and disinclined to work in a Tavern were at least some patrons would be cautious because of her heritage.

And indeed she took to studying as a member of the Clergy well, fewer people ready to judge her on her outward appearance if they knew she was there to better the community along with other members of Cayden Cailean's priesthood. And she took to adventuring though the light source early and quickly following the footsteps of her father in that regard. Traveling to what ever location her healing and magic was needed and becoming somewhat practiced in fighting the undead. If anything was a weakness for her in her time adventuring it was more that nothing tended to go wrong and thus even she worried that maybe she might not be up to the task if something really goes sideways.

STR: 11. ATK:3. CMB:6.
DEX: 16. DF:26. CMD:16.
CON: 14. HP:51.
INT: 10. FT:9.
WIS: 17. RF:7.
CHA: 16. WP:10.
Initiative: +5.

Rapier:+7. 1d6+1 Damage. 18-20x2.
Sling:+7. 1d4 Damage. 20x2.

4 Appraise.
9 Diplomacy.
12 Heal.
4 Arcana.
4 History.
4 Nobility.
4 Planes.
4 Religion.
8 Linguistics.
7 Profession: Brewer.
7 Sense Motive.
4 Spell craft.
8 Stealth.
12 Perception.
(Common, Infernal, Celestial, Abyssal, Elven)

1st level feat: Armor of the Pit.
3rd level feat: Fiend Sight.
5th level feat: Selective Channaling.

Aura of good.
Channel Energy. 3d6 Healing. (6/day)
Domain: Good.
Domain: Strength.
Orisons.
Spontaneous Healing.
Trait: Silent Hunter.
Trait: Reactionary

4 lvl 0 Orisons.
 Mending.
 Resistance.
 Guidance.
 Virtue.

4+1 lvl 1 cleric spells per day.
Remove Sickness.
Remove Fear.
Weapons Against Evil. (2/day) 
*Enlarge Person.
*Protection from Evil.
*Cure light wounds.
4+1 lvl 2 cleric spells per day.
Burst of Radiance.
Spear of Purity.
  Consecrate. (2/day)
*Bull's Strength.
*Align Weapon Good.
*Cure Moderate Wounds.
2+1 lvl 3 cleric spells per day.
Remove Disease.
  Summon Monster III.
*Magic Vestment.
* Magic Circle against evil.
*Cure Serious Wounds.

Strength Surge. (5/Day) (+3 Strength Bonus, 1 round,)
Touch of Good. (5/Day) (+3 atk/skill/ability/saving checks, 1 round, )
Misdirection. (1/Day)

Fiendish Resistance: Tieflings have cold resistance 5, electricity resistance 5, and fire resistance 5.
Prehensile TailFor no other reason then I don't want Fiendish Sorcery and think Soul Seer is cheesy as hell.

Darkvision 120ft.
Low-Light Vision.

622 gp.
2 silver.
7 Copper.

Breastplate +1. DF:7. MDB:3. ACP:3.
DarkWood Hvy Shield +1. DF:3. ACP:0.
Cloak of Resistance +2.
Headband of Wisdom +2.
Belt of Constitution +2.
Rapier +1.
MW Sling.
Eyes of the eagle.
Ringo of Protection +1.

Backpack.
Bedroll.
1 pint waterskin.
7 days ration.
healer's kit.
flint and steel 1gp
tent 10gp
50ft hemp rope.    1gp.
Gappling hook. 1gp.
5 pitons. 5sp.

Outfit, Traveler's.
Pocketed Scarf.
Adventurer's Sash.

Wand of cure light wounds (50 charges)

Edited by DecoyGirl (see edit history)

A couple of things

1. No animals are to be taken as the undead and demons WILL eat them, nothing grows and it does not rain. Rivers refuse to flow into this land.

2. This is my bad, I treat channel energy as a blast in all directions. You do not need to worry about selective channel when fighting just undead, the blast will heal and harm accordingly at the same time, otherwise, there is no difference.

3. I like your application but your background is a little brief, could you expand it a little?

12 hours ago, paladinred said:

A couple of things

1. No animals are to be taken as the undead and demons WILL eat them, nothing grows and it does not rain. Rivers refuse to flow into this land.

2. This is my bad, I treat channel energy as a blast in all directions. You do not need to worry about selective channel when fighting just undead, the blast will heal and harm accordingly at the same time, otherwise, there is no difference.

3. I like your application but your background is a little brief, could you expand it a little?

~nods~

Okay I can work with that...
Umm...
Ya however, with the removal of the animal companion, and the fix to the channel energy.
I will likely rework the character considerably.

And ya I can make the background longer for sure.

It kinda took me a while to change my mindset from the Channel Energy as the name says channeling toward the guy to AoE thingy centered on the healer. But once you get used to I like it more than another way, even if you have to think a bit about strategy and positioning more, also depending on GM you're able to heal all living (or dead, depending on you) in your range, meaning the enemy too until you get the feat (or ability I don't remember) that rectifies that.

9 minutes ago, Grudge said:

It kinda took me a while to change my mindset from the Channel Energy as the name says channeling toward the guy to AoE thingy centered on the healer. But once you get used to I like it more than another way, even if you have to think a bit about strategy and positioning more, also depending on GM you're able to heal all living (or dead, depending on you) in your range, meaning the enemy too until you get the feat (or ability I don't remember) that rectifies that.

As Faeryl said, yes it's the Selective Channeling feat.
Which I'm still going to keep. The ability to pick who you heal is very handy.

Lol, I was not sure because I mostly used it in the video game PF Kingmaker and it's been a while since I gave it to my Cleric character so I don't remember. But the crossed-out part is kinda true. Me innocently: "I had no idea you weren't in range and enemy you were fighting was I swear, see if I got those Owl eyes googles that give me +2 to Perception instead of you I'd likely saw it. Ahhh I guess we all learned valuable lesson today...and you owe me 1k for Diamond i used for resurection I'm not made of money. What do you mean I was already profited by taking Goggles off your copse. That as memento, I was in mourning." :orcangel: